PDA

View Full Version : Elvis is in the house!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Elvis what a beautiful bundle you are!!!

Sounds like you are loaded with personality. I'm sure the human Elvis would be proud you share his name.

What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!

So you are a Daddy's boy, eh? That's great!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!!!

blue girl
08-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Elvis, what an extraordinary bird you are! Your colors are so bright...I think just looking at you would bring lots of happy feelings to anyone. You sound like a very smart boy who loves his daddy very much. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
08-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Hey there Elvis!!!:D Oh, I'm so glad your Mom submitted two photos of you, you are too, too beautiful!!!:) The bottom shot highlights your spectacular plummage to perfection! Wow!:eek: But what's most impressive of all is your big, big heart! Quite the lover boy you, dispensing all of those kisses and cuddles with such abandon!:) No one wonder everyone loves Elvis!:D And I hear you're a Daddy's boy along with being a lover boy! Well, I can't think of a better best buddy than you, Elvis!:) Hope you're being treated to all your faves today sweetheart, bananas, a blow dry and lots and lots of kissy time with your Dad...and Mom of course:D Congrats to our most beautiful, sweetest and most deserving Pet of the Day...ELVIS!:) Hugs and kisses to you sweet Elvis! Enjoy you day in the spotlight with your proud peeps and fellow feathered friends!:)

chocolatepuppy
08-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh Elvis, you are gorgeous! It sounds like you're a happy boy. Congratulations on POTD! I hope this day has been fun for you. :)