PDA

View Full Version : Look at this face

doolittleky
08-13-2006, 09:46 PM
http://www.persiancats.org/pictures1/view.nhtml?profile=pictures1&UID=10668

Catty1
08-13-2006, 09:58 PM
ohhhh....how cute, but SAD - those eyes!

How could anyone not just grab her?

She is so pretty!

RedHedd
08-13-2006, 10:33 PM
I have a question: Nothing personal, I'm just curious - why are you posting all these cats who need rescuing? Are you connected with the shelters?

Lizzie
08-13-2006, 10:58 PM
This is from another thread, started by Melissa and in response to my post, and I think it explains why she is posting the threads:

"Oatmeal and onions are more than what is in my frig! LOL I was supposed to have banned myself from looking on petfinder for my own good, but I do slip at times or when I get those emails from the yahoo groups I belong to. It is really painful for me to look on Petfinder since I know alot of them will be killed becasue there just aren't enough homes for all the babies that need them. Sometimes it gets me so depressed that I have to stop for my own sanity. Special needs babies have always been closest to my heart since that is usually what I have the most of. I do hope by me posting these babies that it does somehow help them find their own special person to love them forever. My problem like it seems to be with you is that i fall for them all.
melissa"

G535
08-14-2006, 12:25 AM
There's always a chance that someone here lives near one of these cats and can't help but go and rescue him/her. :)

doolittleky
08-14-2006, 03:23 PM
I am passing them on in hopes that more people will see them and they have a better chance at finding a forever home. They all deserve to be loved and feel safe. I am not affilated with any shelter. I am just doing what I can for all the homeless babies. I figure doing something as little as passing them on, is better than doing nothing.
Melissa

catmandu
08-14-2006, 05:22 PM
These Poor Cats need every chance they can get, to find thier Furr Ever Home!
And I am praying that that sad Persian Face will be a Happy Face, One Day!