PDA

View Full Version : What's your dog's favorite toy?

C.C.'s Mom
05-24-2002, 12:39 PM
Cookie has a huge pile of stuffed animals in her toy basket. Most of them are picked out by herself (of course). She prefers soft and colorfull toys. Her favorite at the moment is a very green caterpillar with big eyes (no more ears... those are usually gone within 10 minutes) and a baby attached to it. She loves this thing. It's very large and she carries it around the house all the time.
Although Cookie isn't allowed in bed, I often wake up at 5am to find her next to me with her head on my pillow and the caterpillar on my chest. So sweet.

What's your dog's favorite toy?

mugsy
05-24-2002, 12:58 PM
Toilet paper rolls are our dogs' favorites, either that or Mike and my underwear where they play tug of war!! lol They also enjoy tennis balls and playing catch and frisbees for the same reason.

LoudLou
05-24-2002, 01:34 PM
It's a tie between the GREEN Tennis ball.... (yes they have to be green or Louie won't play with them).... and any 1 of 5 "Tickle me Elmo's"! :rolleyes:

anna_66
05-24-2002, 02:22 PM
Mugsy, that's so funny you would say toilet paper rolls! That used to be Roxey's favorite! I think she feels as though she's "outgrown" them now!

Angus's favorite toy? Just one? Can I say two?
Hedgehogs:

and
Balls:

And Roxey's favorite Toy:
ANGUS!!!!