PDA

View Full Version : What food/candy color would you desribe your and your pet's hair as?

mustlovedogs
08-13-2006, 02:51 PM
I thought this would be a fun thread to see how creative everyone is! :D

Feel free to post pictures! I'm on a computer with dial-up right now, so I don't really feel like loading up photobucket. When I get home, I will post a picture. :)

My hair is sort of a carmel color, but it's getting lighter from the sun.

Ellie has sort of pepper-colored fur :)

Rascal has almost a cheddar cheese color sort of fur, but not that bright. :)

dogzr#1
08-13-2006, 03:00 PM
My hair is like a really burnt toast black. (My brother came up with it)

Astra's fur is a marshmallow white.

Molly's fur is kinda a dark caramel color.

Prince is multi-flavored with many foods from around the world.

Danegirl2208
08-13-2006, 03:07 PM
My hair is like milk chocolate..i guess :rolleyes:

Malakais coat is like black licorice, shiny and black :p

Chloae coat, huh kind of a hard, i have NO idea i'll have to think of it and come back and post

IRescue452
08-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Autumn and Sonny both are a caramel syrup colour and my hair is chocolate syrup. We'd make a great sundae.

Dorothy39
08-13-2006, 03:13 PM
i don't have any pets of my very own right now, just grand doggies.

I have 7 Grand-doggies now :D .

Hexay , my daughter's German Sheperd---Cotton Candy, soft and sweet. Melts in you mouth.She is my mentor. She speaks to me .

Kasha, black German Sheperd, black Licorice, reminds me of summer when was a teen ager.She has locked me under her spell!!!! She is attacted my my movements.

Lilllie, a springer spanial/lab mix--She makes me think of " soft spring time " , she is so loving, and , she gives me so much promise. When s he spends the night with us , she is soooo sweet and relaxed. Like a fresh breeze after the heavy winter.

Miura , a chihuahua, makes me feel so brand new again. her little kisses on my face have taught me that I too can be adored . She is , without a doubt , a re-newed memory of little chipmunks, baby squirrels, a playful softness in motion, and she sooooo provides me with attention to her size!!!!

Great Thread, such a great feeling to express on a forum.!!!!

buttercup132
08-13-2006, 03:28 PM
i don't have any pets of my very own right now, just grand doggies.

I have 7 Grand-doggies now :D .

Hexay , my daughter's German Sheperd---Cotton Candy, soft and sweet. Melts in you mouth.She is my mentor. She speaks to me .

Kasha, black German Sheperd, black Licorice, reminds me of summer when was a teen ager.She has locked me under her spell!!!! She is attacted my my movements.

Lilllie, a springer spanial/lab mix--She makes me think of " soft spring time " , she is so loving, and , she gives me so much promise. When s he spends the night with us , she is soooo sweet and relaxed. Like a fresh breeze after the heavy winter.

Miura , a chihuahua, makes me feel so brand new again. her little kisses on my face have taught me that I too can be adored . She is , without a doubt , a re-newed memory of little chipmunks, baby squirrels, a playful softness in motion, and she sooooo provides me with attention to her size!!!!

Great Thread, such a great feeling to express on a forum.!!!!:confused: You only said one that resembles a food, your supposed to say what food their colour reminds you of;)

RedHedd
08-13-2006, 03:38 PM
My hair is the color of .... I dunno. Right now it's a light red - not quite reddish blonde. Sort of like orange marmalade with some strawberries thrown in for extra flavor :)

Mishi's fur is the color of orange marmalade. There are days I call him my sweet ginger snap.

Mitzi? I call her my ice cream cat as she has chocolate, vanilla and cream caramel swirls. I want to just gobble her up, she's SO sweet! :D

Karen
08-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Miss Hoppy's vet described her coat as Caramel, which I though was much prettier than "Um, kinda golden brown - like cardboard box color but warmer?"

My hair - um, I guess it's brownies. Brown, lumpy, and lighter on the "crust" than underneath - my hair streaks in the sun, which I don't even notice, but if I pull an "underneath" chunk and fold it over the top layer, there's a big difference.

sirrahbed
08-13-2006, 05:01 PM
My Dylan (top in siggy) is also the color of orange marmelade.

My hair is the color of honey.

We are a sweet bunch, eh? :p

luvofallhorses
08-13-2006, 05:08 PM
hehe, what an interesting thread.

my hair is brown so I guess I'd say chocolate. :p Jenny is red like Ginger (the spice) and Ginger my mom's dog is red, too. Rocky is like black licorice, Miagi is like pepper and so is Tiger. Buster is red and white but I am not sure what food/candy resembles his color. :confused:

Sevaede
08-14-2006, 01:02 AM
My hair and Sonis hair and Spankys hair are like black jelly beans. :(

Isis' hair looks like vanilla ice cream with swirls of chocolate and caramel.

Chocky reminds me of white chocolate.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
08-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Mine: Cinnamon
Bailey: Salt & Pepper
Amadeus: Creamsicle
Augustus: Mocha with Chocolate & Cream
Sebastian: Cinnamon Rolls :p

joanofark
08-14-2006, 07:21 AM
Hobo, Aslan and I all have honey colored hair/fur. My hair had a touch of very light colored chocolate milk.:p Ace is like black jellybeans with Caremel and marshmellows.;) yum ;) Duke is, hmmmmmmmmm a really, really, really rich chocolate candybar ;) witch a creamy underneath like the inseide of a three musketeers bar?! LOL he's like a Rich brown color with a hint of red with a cream belly :P I want to eat us all up!! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-14-2006, 07:39 AM
My hair looks like the opposite thing of "stracciatella" :D : brown with white here and there :)

btw, stracciatella is white with chocolate petals :D

GreyhoundGirl
08-14-2006, 07:42 AM
Jenny's : Black licorice that someone spilled white-out on the front.

Mine: well, that's harder..... It's very naturally blond. Very light. Can it be a food? Because I don't think there is a candy my hair colour. :rolleyes: My hair is sorta the colour of a chicken brest, sorta off-white, sorta yellowish in places. I'll post a pic later and see if anyone else has ideas.

Never Mind- I got a great idea. ( don't tell me it's cheating ) My hair is like licorice that has been bleached. It's long, thin, and sorta swirls. Just like licorice !!! :p

This candy is making me hungry. And... Great Scot ! Look at the time. That will end my colour-blabbing, food and hair conversation that only PTers would dream of having. :rolleyes:

mustlovedogs
08-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Great replies, everyone! I knew ya'll were creative! :D

Dorothy39
08-15-2006, 10:45 AM
:confused: You only said one that resembles a food, your supposed to say what food their colour reminds you of;)

OOPS!!!! sorry!!!!!

You're right!!!! :o

Hexay, cotton Candy,

Kasha, Black Licorice

Lillie--(spring time) salt and pepper on a fresh garden salad!!!! ;)

Miura-- small and soft cinnamon bun--- :or a bite sized taco chip!!!! ;)

Roxyluvsme13
08-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Chocolate I suppose.

Roxy's is sort of.. caramel I guess?
Lily is licorice with a hint of caramel, and marshmallow.
Skye is very multicolored, so maybe skittles? :p
Gizzie is caramel, orange marmalade, marshmallows, and other things.
Dipstick is like Honey, hence "Honey Bear" hamster.
Sebastian is like pink cotton candy, with hints of red licorice thrown in.
Neptune is like blue cotton candy, with hints of purple and red licorice, too.
Ariel is like a big wad of blue gum.
Melody is... ?!
I'm too lazy to describe the others. :p

Miss Z
08-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Wow, interesting thread! I think my hair would be Turkish coffee, as it's very dark, and plus, I love Turkish coffee :D Tia is confusing as she's black and white. Hmmmm, perhaps caviar and white chocolate? I always heard they were a good combination but I will never try it! :p

Flatcoatluver
08-15-2006, 04:51 PM
My hair is blonde... Bananas
Zoey is black.... Licorice
T.j is tri colored.... vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips and sundae syrup..Yum
Kasey.... chocolate chip ice cream
Keshaw.. Chocolate chip ice cream
Kendy …. chocolate and toffee syrup on a sundae
Quackers…. Licorice with yogurt
Puddles….. Brussels sprouts, plum, Carmel, and cream
Waddles…. Brussels sprouts, plum, Carmel, and cream
Salt… Carmel?
Willy… Golden Nuggets
Rudy... Cotton candy, Purple, blue, pink, and red
Jedi.. Cotton candy, purple, red, and blue

gini
08-15-2006, 05:19 PM
My hair? Milk chocolate with lots of white chocolate in the front :D :D

And I live with three little candy corns!! Orange with white tips on their tails!

cyber-sibes
08-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Me? I make it coffee brown, like it used to be ;)
Star-- hmmm, I can't decide...I guess she kind of looks like salt & pepper but she's soft like cotton candy.
Sherman is my butterscotch boy!