PDA

View Full Version : Talking to Mary

joanofark
08-13-2006, 01:53 PM
I thought this was so adorable I would share.:)

Dorothy39
08-13-2006, 02:08 PM
That picture was VERY inspirational, and , I tend to agree.

Their toddler is a fine example for all of us!!!

Thank-You for sharing that on "Pet Talk"!!!! So SWEET!!!

lizbud
08-13-2006, 04:27 PM
What a cute picture. :) I wonder what the child talked about. :)

gini
08-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Isn't that the dearest story? Ah, little one, if you could only share what you know!

This reminds me of a story to share with you. When my niece (who is now 12) was little - just starting to talk........she used to walk around saying
"Bobby, Bobby"

We used to ask her who was "Bobby" - but she would ignore you.

She went to visit her Grandmother's house (in another city) and on the fridge there was a picture of my Dad. My niece walked right up to the picture and pointed to my Dad and said "Bobby." My dad's name was John Robert - but everyone called him Bob.

My Dad had passed away six years before she was born.

Dorothy39
08-13-2006, 11:37 PM
:eek: WOW!

joanofark
08-14-2006, 07:14 AM
Isn't that the dearest story? Ah, little one, if you could only share what you know!

This reminds me of a story to share with you. When my niece (who is now 12) was little - just starting to talk........she used to walk around saying
"Bobby, Bobby"

We used to ask her who was "Bobby" - but she would ignore you.

She went to visit her Grandmother's house (in another city) and on the fridge there was a picture of my Dad. My niece walked right up to the picture and pointed to my Dad and said "Bobby." My dad's name was John Robert - but everyone called him Bob.

My Dad had passed away six years before she was born.

WOW!! Thats creepy!! The only interesting thing I said when I was that little was, "ergjsldsha fhsfdfo" ;)

JenBKR
08-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Wow what a sweet picture! Thanks for sharing :)

slick
08-14-2006, 10:26 AM
It is my firm belief that children, with their innocence and open hearts, hear and feel things that we as grownups can't. This story does not surprise me, nor does your story Gini.

Sometimes I think that growing up sucks, big time. Some life experiences can teach us to be close-minded to all kinds of ideas.....but we can choose not to listen to those particular lessons.

God bless you little child.

BTW, did anyone else notice the date - September 11th???

Pawsitive Thinking
08-14-2006, 10:30 AM
How precious is that?