PDA

View Full Version : Visa is so silly..*picture*

wolfsoul
08-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Here is Visa beside my bike as we stopped at the lights. She is displaying a common Belgian trait --- picking up a random object and carrying it. :rolleyes: She carried this box from my house to my work.
http://picturemessaging.rogers.com/mmps/RECIPIENT/000_026bf3e5d1d1c3cc_1/2.jpg?partExt=.jpg&limitsize=320,320&outquality=56&rand=3707116976312006765&ext=.jpg&border=2,0,0,0&inviteToken=jESr4PJE58Y8TUP80UVL&clampsize=320

And just an update on her pregnancy. She grew alot in only one day. Yesterday you could only tell she was pregnant if you knew her. Now you can really tell. Most Belgians don't get a belly until two weeks before giving birth, and she's still got over three weeks to go, so we're thinking she may be having a large litter. She is sill as active as ever though -- everyone is worried because she is still roughhousing with the other dogs and running around like a madwoman. I think it's best to let her do what she wants so that when she gets close we can see a real change in her behaviour. I'll take some pics of her from above tonight and compare to her old pic.

Riptide
08-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Aww, how cute!

My Pixie isn't that smart and would never do such a brilliant thing as that, lol.

Almita
08-12-2006, 11:55 PM
awww hehe that's cute!

zoomer
08-13-2006, 12:08 AM
Aww, Visa! You silly girl. I didn't know that was a Belgian trait, but when I read it it made me think of a funny story. My friend & I were walking her Belgian in town and you'll never guess what she picked up... a condom.

wolfsoul
08-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Aww, Visa! You silly girl. I didn't know that was a Belgian trait, but when I read it it made me think of a funny story. My friend & I were walking her Belgian in town and you'll never guess what she picked up... a condom.
I had a rottie that ate a condom once LOL.

Visa is even fatter today. :D I keep trying to feel for puppies, but no luck. They are so hard to find in there.

Ginger's Mom
08-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Oooh, Visa could get a job as a delivery dog. I would love to answer my door and see her holding my delivery. :)

animal_rescue
08-13-2006, 01:44 PM
Oooh, Visa could get a job as a delivery dog. I would love to answer my door and see her holding my delivery. :)

Me too! But I don't think it'd be a safe job for her, to many people would try to bring her inside with the package :p

RobiLee
08-14-2006, 12:36 AM

This was my exact thought also ;)

Pembroke_Corgi
08-14-2006, 09:45 AM
She is so cute! When I first saw the picture, I thought she was holding your lunch! Can't wait to see her preganancy pictures- that's so exciting!

k9krazee
08-14-2006, 10:46 AM
What a cutie!

I can't wait to see Visa puppy pics! :D :D

Flatcoatluver
08-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Visa is so beautiful!! I love that she carries stuff in her mouth.

Can't wait for puppy pictures!

Husky_mom
08-14-2006, 11:38 AM
awwww........just a few more days adn youīll be amazed by the feel of puppies.........and suddenly youīll actually SEE them move around!!! awwww I canīt wait.........itīs really surprising how the belly seems to pop from one day to the other ainīt it??

some females roughhouse even a few days before delivery, I donīt know what they are thinking :rolleyes: ........helloooo........youīre pregnant..........LOL

can you post some belly pics???

elizabethann
08-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Here is Visa beside my bike as we stopped at the lights. She is displaying a common Belgian trait --- picking up a random object and carrying it. :rolleyes: She carried this box from my house to my work.

That is soooo cool. I didn't know they did that! Awesome!

EssTer
08-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Great photo :) Visa looks great :D

I havent ben here for a while, and itīs nice to hear, that Visa is gonna have puppies..I iwsh you good luck with that :)