PDA

View Full Version : future Toller owners beware

IRescue452
08-12-2006, 08:27 PM
This is so funny. I noticed a lot of people on here think they are going to own a toller in the future. I hope you love barking. Now to the funny part. Me and Autumn were standing around the dog park with about ten people and their dogs when another group of dogs came around the trees. Autumn got spooked when the other group appeared so she let out the highest pitched siren bark she could muster, which went on for about 5 minutes. The people standing around me and the people who had just come around the trees all jumped about ten feet. I swear you could feel the ground shake when they came down. I almost fell on the ground laughing at the sight of it. :D I'm so proud of my dog's ability to make people wet themselves. Evil, yes I know. I did manage not to laugh out loud until we got in the car.

MajesticCollies
08-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Sounds like an excellent kodak moment!!!:D

Chica
08-12-2006, 09:07 PM
THAT SOUONDS SO FUNNY!!!!BET YOU JUST HAD TO BE THERE!!! I wish I was there!!!!!! :) :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
08-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Haha...yeah, I've had a similar situation with Tango before. It's hard to believe a dog is even capable of making such noises that Tango can sometimes!

K9soul
08-12-2006, 09:14 PM
I used to describe to people my RB Willie's (collie) abilit to shriek/scream at things he didn't like, particularly weedeaters. People just had no idea until they heard him in person though :D

Zippy
08-12-2006, 10:55 PM
LOL that sounds so funny.

zoomer
08-13-2006, 12:22 AM
That made me giggle :) That's too funny!