PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if you guys know this

MariaM
08-12-2006, 07:52 PM
BUT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET:D:D:D I Just found out haha.

Really, its AMAZING!

By plugging your headphones into your microphone spot, your headphone will BECOME A MICROPHONE!

Almita
08-12-2006, 07:53 PM
BUT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET:D:D:D I Just found out haha.

Really, its AMAZING!

By plugging your headphones into your microphone spot, your headphone will BECOME A MICROPHONE!

YOu can????
even if it doesn't have like a little microphone talking part to it???

MariaM
08-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Yes! Just talk into the ear part!

Just to clarify, some people call them earphones. I'm not sure, every country is different. I'm speaking about the things you stick into a walkman/discman/mp3 player/ipod etc. :D

Darn its not working now...but it WAS before. Hmmmm.

Almita
08-12-2006, 08:00 PM
okie i'll try since i use it all the time when i listen to music on my computer i just stick the things on the headphone part but never tried the microphone part... hmm i should give it a try

ashleycat
08-13-2006, 10:28 AM
didnt work on my end :(

Lady's Human
08-13-2006, 11:15 AM
An earphone and a microphone have the same general concepts behind them. A microphone pics up the vibration from your voice and turns it into electrical energy, and a speaker does just the opposite, takes electrical energy and turns it into sound. The similarities end there, however, as a microphone has to be extremely sensitive, and cannot handle the voltages involved in producing sound. A speaker, however, is extremely robust, and will not be a good microphone because it isn't sensitive at all.

MariaM
08-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Well the headphones might not be as good of quality as a mic but I think they work pretty good...I plugged my headphones into the mic spot, turned on a song, and put the headphone up to the speaker. I think it sounds pretty good. I'm trying to attach it but its .wav and this won't take it..