PDA

View Full Version : Feline birthday: Oliver (swoonies!) 26 May

AmberLee
05-24-2002, 09:57 AM
I KNOW this is early, but I can't resist posting any longer. The love of my life is turning the big TWO this weekend. Isn't he adorable?

Here is a poem I've written for him -- sad to say, it doesn't do him justice.

My Oliver, my Oliver
He is my precious ball of fur
How wonderous are his gleaming eyes
And when upon his back he lies
He raises tootsies to the skies!

He drinks his water from the tap
And in a colander he'll nap
He's getting big, it barely fits
But there my darling sits and sits
With Mr. Squeekers he does kibbitz.

He's handsome, fearless, very brave.
Of his manly voice I gladly rave.
For taste exotic he munchies noodles
His charms are many, one could say oodles
They rate much higher than my doodles.

He's my Romeo, my Lochinvar
There is no finer, near or far
Exault him highly, none will demur
Each hint of praise will make me purr
In adoration of my Oliver!

Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, precious hunkie-hunk a burning WUV!!!!

Love that precious Snugglebunnies guy! My knight in furry armor! My Romeo!!!! swoonies!!!!

Ear nibblies from Livvy, your Jewel-iette!

Edwina's Secretary
05-24-2002, 10:25 AM
Olivia! Edwina is terribly jealous of your way with words. She is searching for an on-line kitty poetry class....I tell her we midwesterners are just "salt of the earth" types but she reminds me about Carl Sandberg, Walt Whitman, et al. So we are working on "Cat of the Big Shoulders" or perhaps "Stopping by A Mouse Hole on a Snow White Kitty." What do you think???

anyway.....

Oliver -- many returns of the day!!

Logan
05-24-2002, 10:28 AM
Shoot, Oliver! I'm in love with you too!!! The way Olivia describes you.....who wouldn't be?? Happy Birthday to our "main man", Oliver!!!!

05-24-2002, 10:36 AM
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
OLIVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :p :D :p :D

from Sydney ( and Billie !!)

yumyum6970
05-24-2002, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday Oliver!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-24-2002, 12:26 PM
Wow, another birthday! Can't keep up with them all these days!!

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday/HByel_line.gif Oliver!!!!

And many many more!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-24-2002, 01:56 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!!
From your buddies: LEONARDO, CHESTER, LUKE AND LEROY!! From MOM too!:D

Ann
05-24-2002, 02:48 PM
Aw, what a lovely poem :)

Congrats to Oliver! :)

tatsxxx11
05-24-2002, 03:54 PM
Mommy, Mommy, come read! My Jewel-iette has sent me a birfday love poem! I'm swooooooooooooooning!! Oh Livvy, I know my Mommy has lots of specials planned for my big day, but nothing means more to me than your booooooootiful words of wuvvy! I won't sleep for days dreaming of my precious furry gem. I wuv you Livvy SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I'm sending you lots of lovey licks and paw pats. (Mommy says we can drool over your album pictures tonight...Ahhhhhh!!! Love, your Romeo, your Knight in Furry Amror, your beloved Olivvvvvvvvvvvver!

And to all of my furry pals, thank you so much for the bottom of my wittle heart. You guys are the best! Love, yer pal, Olivvvvvvvver!

Here I am swooning at the thought of you, Olivia!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid13/p2c70183be06c8d4402ade4641f1ea23b/fdd6ede3.jpg

wolflady
05-24-2002, 04:28 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday/confetti1.gif

Hey Oliver, Marius here!! Have a wonderful birthday and keep those wonderful words from your jewel-iette close to your little furry heart!! No doubt you're mum will spoil you a lot! Take advantage! ;)

Lots of purrs and headbumpies for a purrrfect birthday!
Marius =^..^=

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday/jogarodi.gif

AmberLee
05-24-2002, 09:01 PM
Oliver, I just FLIP when I see your precious face and body appear on my screen. I adore my precious birthday boy, the cat of my dreams, Oliver

your empassioned Jewel-iette!
Livvy-wivvy

**nose-nudgies, my handsome delight!**

:D

AmberLee
05-24-2002, 09:02 PM
Oops -- I need a smarter 'puter helper than Mommy. This is the photo I wanted to send you!

Can anyone see these photos and NOT realize that we are twin souls, meant for each other?

Pam
05-24-2002, 09:08 PM
What a sweet poem! AmberLee as I said in another post I feel like I am eavesdropping on a very personal moment when your Olivia and Sandra's Oliver take to the keyboard!

Oliver you have a terrific birthday, OK? Since you share the same birthday as your mom I know there will be lots of festivities at your house this weekend.

Head bumpies to you from your pals Trevor and Andy!

yorkster
05-24-2002, 09:38 PM
Happy Birthday to Oliver from another kitty Gemini, Kedi (B.day may 28th).............hope you get lot's of special treats! :p ;) :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-25-2002, 12:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!!! I hope you get everything you want. What a sweet poem AmberLee.http://bestsmileys.com/cats/catlove.gifhttp://hstrial-rknouse.hssites.com/files/1_gif01.gif

AmberLee
05-25-2002, 09:36 PM
Oliver!

I haven't forgotten you! In some spots of the world it's already your birthday. The world (well, small but important parts of it) is celebrating YOUR day already -- and your sweet mama's, too.

You are so adorable, my fuzzy knight in furry armor!

Wuv you,

Livvy!

tuxluvr
05-26-2002, 12:03 PM
Happy Happy Birthday, Oliver!

tatsxxx11
05-26-2002, 01:05 PM
The precious little man is doing spins and twirlies, reveling in the congrats and well wishes that accompanied all of his BD greetings!!! The day of course is centered entirely around his highness! Just in time my "kitty grass" sprouted and sits in his window perch awaiting his approval. Catnip soap bubbles, a new bed and laser pen are among his BD treasures. Of course he loved the wrapping paper and ribbon most of all! He was treated to a stroll around the grounds in his new kitty harness and thoroughly enjoyed patting at butterflies and sniffing earth and air! Tonight he will feast on homemade tuna/crab cakes, slightly sauteed with a side order of macaronis. A good time will be had by all! Thank you so much from me and Oliver for all of your extra special good wishes! They meant the world to us and we will read and re-read them all day long! And of course, Oliver wishes me to send to his Livvy Love, his cherished furgoddess, the love of his life, his undying love and devotion and thanks for making his day so extra special!! Purrrrrrrrrrrrs, headbumpies from Oliver to all his pals!