PDA

View Full Version : Me, Oliver in contest!

Ann
05-24-2002, 07:28 AM
Hullo

I know this is the site my evyl meowmie goes to share picz of me and laff! Well, I have news for her; I have applied for DaFURR (http://www.geocities.com/dafurr2002)'s contest Martyr Of The Month! I saw George Da Orange's post here a while back when my meowmie was browsing these forums, and decided to join. My tale of horror (along with picz) can be found here (http://www.geocities.com/dafurr2002/oliver.html) and you can vote for me by emailing [email protected]. Pleeze vote for me to show my evyl meowmie that she must stop aboosing me and subjecting me to water torture and other awfool things! But to make it fair (I don't want to win by cheating), you can view the other contestants here (http://www.geocities.com/dafurr2002/kontest.html).

Tank yoo for all your help in my quest!

Edwina's Secretary
05-24-2002, 09:38 AM
I voted. Hope I did it right!

yumyum6970
05-24-2002, 10:07 AM
I voted for Oliver too!!! He is sooo cute!!! I like the wet shot of him :)

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Gio
05-24-2002, 10:12 AM
You got my vote;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-24-2002, 12:21 PM
Peanut and Tubby both voted for Oliver. I thought he definitely deserved the prize. Those other kitties just looked like pampered whiners. ;) :D

(just kidding of course, they were all adorable, but Oliver really looked tortured ;) )

AmberLee
05-24-2002, 12:28 PM
Yes, Oliver got Livvy and Cassy's vote this morning, too. Such photos! Great story to go with them, Ann!

Fingers and paws crossed here for you!

Heather Wallace
05-24-2002, 12:54 PM
Yes I will go later and log my vote for you both

Ann
05-24-2002, 02:55 PM
Tank yoo all. Dis truly makes me verry happy!

Kitty hugs to yoo all,
Oliver

krazyaboutkatz
05-25-2002, 01:00 AM
I just voted for Oliver too. Great pics and story Ann.:D

Ann
05-25-2002, 04:19 AM
:)

Ollie sends his thanks (he's too busy grooming to come to the comp and say it personally)

AmberLee
05-25-2002, 10:56 AM
Do you have any idea how Oliver is doing in the competition? Just being nosy... would love for your sweet cutie to win!

Ann
05-25-2002, 01:23 PM
I actually don't know yet... I will email them and ask later! I'm very curious too :)

LoudLou
05-25-2002, 01:54 PM
....Just voted for Oliver. Louie would have but, "NO DOGS ALLOWED". ;)

Ann
05-25-2002, 05:59 PM
Tsk tsk, such discrimination ;)

tatsxxx11
05-25-2002, 06:07 PM
Of course Oliver got my vote! Go, go, go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann
05-26-2002, 03:12 AM
Thank you, thank you :D

(They haven't mailed me back regarding the votes yet, hopefully they will soon *so curious*)

toughCookie
05-26-2002, 05:33 AM
I just read Olivers story...roflmao!...I laughed so hard at cute little Olivers spelling !!

my my!! evyl meowmies indeed!...hi, thiz iz Emma, and I have to tell yu, Ollie, that twoze huumins an der lafftur is so roode. I was purfectley comfy on my chair, seeping so nice,dweeming of catnip and catcheene bugs when I herd dat twebabil lafftur, an der wuz my hooman makun twat sound, shee stopped twen she saw me lif my hed!
HI!! tis iz littleLu, Louise! my sizter iz wite!!! we were both seepin when our hooman sartud laffun at uz, fer no weasun at all. and she wuz eateene so we meowed tul she fed uz!

I did feel bad for the little guy in those wet pics tho!!
ok I see that Em and Lu have put in their 2cents!
I was sitting here eating cookies when I read the story, and I almost choked! then I looked over at Emma asleep on the chair next to me, and she had lifted her head, then Lu sat up and meowed til I got them some canned food.poor Emma was still half asleep, on her side in the kitchen til I put the plate on the floor. Muffin is in a closet fast alseep and doesn't care about any of this nonsense!
we are voting tomorrow, and all 3 cats agree to vote for Oliver.

Oliver-- we humans arent really laughing at your plights, just that you are all so darned cute!:) :D
good luck Oliver-- let us know who wins, I bet you will !!

anna_66
05-26-2002, 07:13 AM
You got our vote!

tuxluvr
05-26-2002, 10:09 AM
I love that second one of the bath

"Now look what you've gone and done, mom, you washed my ears clean off!"

And I think Ollie wins hands down! Best pics of the bunch...I did feel pretty sorry for Pete, though :rolleyes:

Pam
05-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Oliver we gots to say that your pictures and story were the most humiliatin' of 'em all. We gave you our votes and have our paws crossed that you will win.

Your pals, Trevor and Andy

Ann
05-26-2002, 01:59 PM
LOL@toughCookie's story! Poor Em and Lu!

They did mail me back now, but they said they didn't want to reveal the ratings yet cause it's a big secret! I'll just have to wait in suspense now! *grumbles*

Thank you soooooooo much everyone for voting for my baby-boy :) :D :)