PDA

View Full Version : Sierra the Drama Queen!!

pitc9
08-11-2006, 10:14 AM
Sierra knows Buddy has her back, and she doesn’t go out of her way to investigate every noise she hears. She leaves all of that to Bud. :D
(She is also a chicken sh*t and gets scared quite easily.) :p

So last night…. the 3 of us were falling asleep… then Sierra slithers off the bed and walks into the living room to get comfy on the couch. Well something startled her and it sent her into a barking frenzy (which rarely ever happens) so of course that sets Bud off. He LEAPS off the bed barking his ever loving head off and runs around the house barking like mad. I see Sierra in the kitchen peeking into the living room. Buddy looks at her and sees that she’s looking into the living room so he goes into the living room (STILL barking his full head off even thought he doesn’t have a clue as to the reason) He walks through the living room. Jumps up on the couch and sniffs out each window, and stops barking. Then they’re both sitting there looking at me with a blank look on their faces. :confused:
So I let them outside to check out the back yard… still nothing. I’m certain all it was, was Sierra scaring herself! She probably saw her own shadow or something. So then I lay back in bed, as does Bud back on Rick’s pillow as normal :o and here comes Sierra. She jumps up on the bed and instead of laying by my feet like she does every night, she laid down with part of her body across my stomach and her butt on Buddy! Oh it so funny!! She totally scared the crap out of herself she was afraid to sleep at the foot of the bed by herself!! :D
I wouldn't have her anyother way! :D

lv4dogs
08-11-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm sorry but I had to laugh at that one. Sierra sounds so much like my Raustyk.

sparks19
08-11-2006, 10:20 AM
HAHA what a cute story lol. Good job Buddy was there to check things out for her lol.

cyber-sibes
08-11-2006, 11:47 AM
LOL! Brave Buddy to the rescue!

Ginger's Mom
08-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Silly Sierra. :) That is such a cute story. Don't you just love it when they lay across you when they are scared? Give Buddy a big hug and let him know that all of Pet Talk are very proud of him for keeping the house safe for you and Sierra.

The_Duck
08-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Good boy, Buddy. It's nice of you to be there for your sister like that. Even if it does seem that her fear was an irratinal one, you investigated anyway, just to make sure she felt safe. I'd be proud to have a big brother like you. Hugs and kisses to you and your sister. Tell your mom I said 'tahnks for sharing the story'. ;) :)

zoey
08-11-2006, 09:45 PM
*Laughing out loud* here. I can just see Sierra barking and freaking at her shadow. Sounds like my Daisy. What a riot. :D

Almita
08-11-2006, 10:38 PM
aw hahaha how cute and funny story! Good thing Buddy was there to the rescue heh!

shais_mom
08-12-2006, 10:25 AM
That's a cute story Angie!
Glad it wasn't anything! :)

chocolatepuppy
08-12-2006, 11:48 AM
That's too funny Angie! :D Buddy the hero! My Mandy used to be the 'lead' watchdog here. She would bark and run to the door and then look behind her to see if Lacey was there to back her up. ;) Aren't dogs just hilarious sometimes?