PDA

View Full Version : Brace yourselves - pictures of Suri Cruise coming in the fall!

gini
08-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I know how much this means to all of you, so I wanted to report that I just read that Vanity Fair will be publishing exclusive pictures of Suri Cruise in the fall.

I am so excited - aren't you? :D :D :D

gemini9961
08-10-2006, 03:01 PM
So, she is real? :D :p

catnapper
08-10-2006, 03:04 PM
LOL... it took me a few moments to figure out WHAT a Suri Cruise was! A new Royal Carribean ship? And then it hit me... Tom and whatshername's baby!

So, nah, it won't complete my life. :p

sparks19
08-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Did Tom have to sacrifice a goat or something in order for that to be allowed?

JenBKR
08-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Oh my gosh *jumping up and down* I just can't wait that long! I mean, my ENTIRE life revolves around them, doesn't yours? :D

Blue_Frog
08-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I've had this nagging thought ... why would Tom Cruise would name his child after a breed of Alpaca ... *lol* :D

http://images.google.ca/images?q=alpaca+%2Bsuri&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

slick
08-10-2006, 03:39 PM
:D :D :D OMD, I'm laughing so hard. When I read the post the first thing I thought about was that it was pictures of a community, you know, like Santa Cruz, or maybe some kind of community celebration perhaps up Sara's way???? Then I read the other responses and clued in. :D :D :D

kuhio98
08-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Oh my gosh *jumping up and down* I just can't wait that long! I mean, my ENTIRE life revolves around them, doesn't yours? :DSoooo agree! I can't believe ~ with everything going on in the world right now ~ that "Suri sightings" keep appearing in the news. Why to people care?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_55.gif

jackie
08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
I bet they are having trouble finding a baby on the black market, thats why its taking so long for the pictures to come out! :p

lizbud
08-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Oh my gosh *jumping up and down* I just can't wait that long! I mean, my ENTIRE life revolves around them, doesn't yours? :D

:D I feel the same way. :D

wolflady
08-10-2006, 05:58 PM

**snicker**

Oh my gosh, like it SO does!!! :D

te hee

sirrahbed
08-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Soon my life will be complete :p

Funny gini!!

AbbyMom
08-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Did Tom have to sacrifice a goat or something in order for that to be allowed?

Nah..I think he was waiting for permission from the space aliens.

Cinder & Smoke
08-10-2006, 08:11 PM
"Pictures of Suri Cruise coming in the fall!"

Pictures of WHAT!?? http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/confused.gif

Oh, Goodie Gum Dropz! :rolleyes:

Is that gonna be like pix onna Alaskan Cruise - like onna BOAT??

How much are they gonna PAY ME to look?
... Sorrie - not enough!

:p

sasvermont
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
What can I say?

Cincy'sMom
08-10-2006, 08:33 PM
I cna't even imagine how messed up that poor child will be. I know it is a lot of he said/she said, but my SIL grew up with Katie. From what she has told me, everything about that child's life is on beyond bizarre. When her family went to visit, they were only allowed to visit with the baby 1 at time, and for very limited amounts of time.

A friend of mine owns a dance studio and works with a few local high schools fo rheir musicals. She just found the auditions scores from when Katire tried out for the musicals. She is debating selling them on e-bay. Scary thing is, I'm sure someone would buy them!!!

dukedogsmom
08-10-2006, 08:37 PM
What can I say?
I tend to agree. I just don't understand the fascination/cult following of stars, musicians, etc.

Pam
08-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I cna't even imagine how messed up that poor child will be.

I couldn't help but think the same thing. How much longer do you think that marriage will last? (not that I give a hoot! .... :rolleyes: )

NoahsMommy
08-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I've never given a rats *ss about stars, their children, their home and how much their dress costs. Whatever.

These people are being idolized because they can pretend. Nice. I mean, smart way to make an obscene amount of money, but who cares...

I agree with you all...who the heck cares about what their baby looks like. How pretentious of them to think we're waiting with baited breath to see thier illegitamate child. Wee-hoo.

No one better wake me up for that picture...I'll see it later, plastered over EVERY magazine and EVERY tv channel.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now, if it were a picture of thier new puppy or kitty, THEN you can wake me up! ;)

NoahsMommy
08-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Wait, is Suri intentionally baracaded in their home?? Or just coincidence that we don't see any paparazzi pictures yet?

I mean, does she go to the doctor at all? Does she get to move/live/breath outside her home??

Is that a normal Scientologist thing to do? I know they have certain beliefs on young children...but does it govern them leaving their home? They need to go to a doctor for checkups/vaccinations, right?? Oh wait, does Tom not believe in doctors?? I forgot...

sparks19
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Wait, is Suri intentionally baracaded in their home?? Or just coincidence that we don't see any paparazzi pictures yet?

I mean, does she go to the doctor at all? Does she get to move/live/breath outside her home??

Is that a normal Scientologist thing to do? I know they have certain beliefs on young children...but does it govern them leaving their home? They need to go to a doctor for checkups/vaccinations, right?? Oh wait, does Tom not believe in doctors?? I forgot...

Pfft with that kind of money you don't go to doctors, doctors come to you :D lol no matter how strange you are lol.

Chica
08-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Oh Wow!!!! What am I going to do until I get to see the Tom Cruise babe??????????????????HeHe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dukedogsmom
08-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Amen! NoahsMommy! I feel exactly the same way. Especially about the puppies and kittens :D

BC_MoM
08-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Well, I actually am sincerely excited. I wish you guys would respect the fact that some of us do like Cruise, Holmes..

dionne
08-10-2006, 11:09 PM
i agree....as much as i feel sorry for celebrites getting their lives paraded around....i still really could care less to have it shoved in my face...yes it's a baby...yes i'm sure its cute...but, geez people... :o

Dorothy39
08-11-2006, 12:05 AM
I know how much this means to all of you, so I wanted to report that I just read that Vanity Fair will be publishing exclusive pictures of Suri Cruise in the fall.

I am so excited - aren't you? :D :D :D
Okay, it took me a few minutes to figure this out!!!! :D

the Tom Cruise Baby!!!! Geeeeeez!!!! I'm not up to snuff with celebrities anymore.

Dorothy39
08-11-2006, 12:11 AM
OH MY GOD!!!

Re- reading this thread is giving me a giggle attack, big time!! :D :eek: :D

another Great Pet Talk Moment!!!!

No offense intended,BC_Mom!!!! I do respect you!!!

shais_mom
08-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Well, I actually am sincerely excited. I wish you guys would respect the fact that some of us do like Cruise, Holmes..
Just relax BC_Mom- I respect the fact that you like them - just as you can respect the fact that a majority doesn't. Not everyone is after you.

I used to like Tom Cruise but he's gone off the deep end.
My feelings are eventually he is going to try to take custody of the baby and claim Katie as an unfit parent.

I couldn't help but think the same thing. How much longer do you think that marriage will last? (not that I give a hoot! .... )
what marriage - they aren't even married YET! :)

gini
08-11-2006, 10:41 AM
What? They aren't married?

Well, that does it! :eek: :eek:

JenBKR
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM
I used to like Tom Cruise but he's gone off the deep end.

Ooh yes, me too. I used to like him for his acting skills, but now.....whoa.....he's just toooo out there for me.

sparks19
08-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Ooh yes, me too. I used to like him for his acting skills, but now.....whoa.....he's just toooo out there for me.

I agree. I used to adore him, now I won't even see his movies. He has turned into the kind of person I hate. Just because he has celebrity status does not mean he gets to tell us how we should think, act, feel , believe. Plus I hate celebrity couples that sell their relationships to the press.

shais_mom
08-11-2006, 11:47 AM
I agree. I used to adore him, now I won't even see his movies. He has turned into the kind of person I hate. Just because he has celebrity status does not mean he gets to tell us how we should think, act, feel , believe. Plus I hate celebrity couples that sell their relationships to the press.
I agree - I refuse to see his movies also and regret the ones I HAVE seen!
:(
confession:
I thought it was funny when the guy pretended to be a paparazzi and shot him in the face with water. I thought he deserved it.

lvpets2002
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM
LOL... it took me a few moments to figure out WHAT a Suri Cruise was! A new Royal Carribean ship? And then it hit me... Tom and whatshername's baby!

So, nah, it won't complete my life. :p
:o Well put Kim
The way I note this is Bla Bla Bla :rolleyes:

wolflady
08-11-2006, 11:53 AM
I've never given a rats *ss about stars, their children, their home and how much their dress costs. Whatever.

These people are being idolized because they can pretend. Nice. I mean, smart way to make an obscene amount of money, but who cares...

I agree with you all...who the heck cares about what their baby looks like. How pretentious of them to think we're waiting with baited breath to see thier illegitamate child. Wee-hoo.

No one better wake me up for that picture...I'll see it later, plastered over EVERY magazine and EVERY tv channel.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now, if it were a picture of thier new puppy or kitty, THEN you can wake me up! ;)

*snicker*

AMEN sister! :D

ramanth
08-11-2006, 12:40 PM
A friend of mine owns a dance studio and works with a few local high schools fo rheir musicals. She just found the auditions scores from when Katire tried out for the musicals. She is debating selling them on e-bay. Scary thing is, I'm sure someone would buy them!!!
I'm sure someone would.

Someone just paid big bucks on Ebay for a yearbook with Katie's photo in it.

I'm just waiting for the day when one of my alumni becomes famous so I can be rich! ;) :D :rolleyes:

As for the baby pictures? Not interested.

sparks19
08-11-2006, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the baby pics cause well everyone loves babies no matter who they belong to :D but I'm not going out of my way to get a copy of the photos lol.

dukedogsmom
08-11-2006, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the baby pics cause well everyone loves babies no matter who they belong to :D but I'm not going out of my way to get a copy of the photos lol.
Not always. Some of us are animal people. Bring on the puppies and kittens!

sparks19
08-11-2006, 01:53 PM
I am an animal person too but if animal pics are not available then BRING ON THE BABIES :D

Corinna
08-11-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm with Phred. How mach you going to pay me? Not enough.

catnapper
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm with Phred. How mach you going to pay me? Not enough.
Hmmmm... can we start a class action suit against them? Oh Johanna.... what can we sue them for? They sure do make my gag reflex work overtime, thats gotta be worth something. I must have lost some mental ability when I heard about his Scientology ramblings.

Surely this whole escapade must be good for something! If I'm being force-fed his life, why not get some money for it? ;) :p

Cincy'sMom
08-11-2006, 08:13 PM

Actaully it is. The baby is supposed to be left alone for the first week, month, something like that. No one is suposed to talk to it, becuase the baby has an "agenda" and has to be given time alone to develop it.

Again, how screwed up will this kid be?

RedHedd
08-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Hmmmm... can we start a class action suit against them? Oh Johanna.... what can we sue them for? They sure do make my gag reflex work overtime, thats gotta be worth something. I must have lost some mental ability when I heard about his Scientology ramblings.

Surely this whole escapade must be good for something! If I'm being force-fed his life, why not get some money for it? ;) :p Intentional infliction of emotional distress, interference with .... oh dear, my legal brain cells are dead from a day at the firm - We have a good start, though.

moosmom
08-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Oh PUHLEEEEEEEZE!!!!!! :rolleyes: