PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Excited!!!

Reachoutrescue
08-10-2006, 01:20 AM
I AM SO EXCITED. I AM ACTUALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE WITH MY RESCUE. WE ARE GOING THROUGH THE NOT FOR PROFIT STATUS FAZE. ONCE WE REDETERMINE OUR NOT FOR PROFIT, I CAN PUT MY WEBSITE ON PETFINDER.COM. I AM TRYING SO HARD TO OPEN AN ANIMAL SHELTER, BUT FEW PEOPLE SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THE POOR DEFENSELESS CATS/KITTENS THAT NEED HOMES. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SPAY AND NUETER THERE PETS? WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO LET THEM BREED? THERE ARE TO MANY ANIMALS THAT ARE UNWANTED TO LET THEM BREED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I KNOW I CAN NOT SAVE ALL THE FELINES OUT THERE, BUT IF I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ONE, TWO, OR TEN OF THEIR LIVES, THEN I KNOW I AM DOING M BEST.

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE, AND HELP US TO HELP THOSE THAT CAN NOT HELP THEMSELVES.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.

catmandu
08-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Congratulations, and as My Friend Helen of the Animal Welfare has always said you do what you can, with one Cat at a time.
We wish you the best of luck with your Organization.

momcat
08-10-2006, 06:29 PM
This is wonderful news and I wish you nothing less than success and the very best of luck in your loving and caring endeavor! Please let us know how everything works out for you and all the poor, homeless kitties out there waiting for you.

Groucho is so touched by this that he is sending you tons of purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses to say thank you for helping his fellow kitties in need. Groucho believes that EVERY kitty should have the life of a PT kitty. I agree.....

Karen
08-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Congratulations! That's a big step, but a worthy one!

zoey
08-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Way to go, Tracy! Keep up the good work.
Wow, they exercise the animals everyday. That is wonderful and so important. You guys must stay very busy!!
Daisy sends a high five with her paw even though she's a dog. She loves cats and wants to see them with caring families.
God Bless. :D

Reachoutrescue
08-11-2006, 06:50 PM
YES, WE STAY VERY BUSY. THE BOYS LOVE IT THOUGH! AND MY FIANCE SUPPORTS ME 100%. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYBODY!!