PDA

View Full Version : Weird things your PET eats? : )

JALB
08-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Princess likes:

popcorn
corn
tortilla chips
cheetos
sour cream

Danegirl2208
08-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Chloe LOVES hot cheetos, she has eaten almost a full bag of them before (without me knowing of course)..Malakai has eaten a whole loaf of banana bread..nothing safe on my counters :rolleyes: ..funny thing is that when malakai's mum was pregnant with his litter, the breeder had just pulled a loaf of banana bread out of the oven and Monet snuck up to the counter and ate the whole thing in a matter of seconds..i guess it runs in the family LMFAO

Sevaede
08-10-2006, 01:58 AM
Heh, both my RB Tier and my current tuxie, Soni, LOVE(D) salt and vinegar Pringles! :D

Miss Z
08-10-2006, 04:08 AM
Tia eats quite a few unusual things:

Pizza, with or without pepperoni
Dried bananas dipped in honey
The ice-cream from a Mars bar ice-cream, or sometimes a Mr Whippy
Crisps of any flavour, she begged ready salted crisps of the decorater once!
Pastry from pies
Bread and low-fat butter

At the same time, she is also very fussy about how her food is prepared. Everything must be peeled, that includes apple, pear, cucumber, carrot, etc, and even tomatoes. If it isn't peeled, she eats all the juicy bit then leaves the skin, then she shreds the skin up, uses some to make a mess on her shelves and chucks the rest out of the cage! She doesn't like crusts on her bread, and will only have low-fat butter, full fat butter is a no-no, she'll just sniff it disgustedly and walk away. She is a little madam at times. :p :D

buttercup132
08-10-2006, 07:10 AM
Baby(my sisters buny) likes to eat chips:rolleyes:

Tedd just enjoys a certain type of bunny treats. He gose insane of them.

zoey
08-10-2006, 07:13 AM
Daisy absolutely loves bok choy and granny smith apples.
She also likes to chew on soft wood, as the business next to ours is homemade furniture and the kindly owner gives Daisy pieces of wood. I think she swallows a tiny bit for roughage. LOL!!
She also likes organge peel and banana peel. Weirdo! :D

JALB
08-10-2006, 07:52 AM
I just remembered something else Princess likes: Donuts! She just likes the dough, not the frosting or sprinkles.

Argranade
08-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Shiney is the only pet that gets into weird snacks.

He has had chips in tiny crumbs and loves juice when he gets a chance to drink it (loves apple juice) after he drinks it he makes a weird noise with his beak lol.

Sometimes ill give him some plain cherios he loves them too but only like 2 a month.

My other birds have not ate anything weird because pigeons haveing some bread is normal (not too much). :p

Roxyluvsme13
08-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Oh gosh.. :rolleyes:. My pets eat anything and everything except for a very few select items. Ariel's favorite food in the entire world is cucumbers.. and both my cats LOVE eggs. Lily and Roxy eat anything that doesn't eat them, including things they're not supposed to. :rolleyes:

MajesticCollies
08-10-2006, 03:57 PM
UNFORTUNATELY, My Collies will eat anything and everything. But we don't let that happen. They usually hang in the kitchen while I'm cooking and preparing dinner. They will eat things that drop to the floor like lettuce, tomatoes, watermelon and any other veggies. Raw speggetti is fun to watch them eat and sometimes I'm real bad and we play popcorn catch. Thats always entertaining especially when you through it at someone laying on the couch and the dog jumps on them for the kernal of corn. lol

Zippy
08-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Pumpkin will stick her paw in whatever you are having and lick it off.she also has bated all kinds of stuff of my plate and tryed to eat it.Ketchap is the weridest thing she stick her paw in.I was not very happy.Zippy and Pumpkin share my turkey sandwhiches with me.

Zippy
08-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Ariel's favorite food in the entire world is cucumbers..

really you can feed your bettas cucumbers?