PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for my neighbor

petslover
08-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I would like to ask for some prayers for my neighbor..

My neighbor has been my neighbor as long as I been alive... He feels more like an uncle to me..

He was diagnosed with a brain tumor today and was told that he only had up to a few days or few weeks to live..

I would have never thought.. I am so saddened.. My neighbor IS family..

He gave me my nickname which is Lulu when I was like 6 years old..

He goes in tomorrow for more test to see if there is anything the doctors can do for him..

Please pray that he will be okay and things will go back to normal...

I am so saddened and I hope he will be okay..

Ronnie is his name.. I know PT Prayers really work so that's why I asked...

I have lost many friends this year and I don't want to lose another one.

Almita
08-09-2006, 07:41 PM
oh my gosh i'm so sorry! I will keep your neighbor in my prayers and hope everything will be ok

((HUGS))

Dorothy39
08-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Petslover, I will earnestly prayer for your Uncle Ronnie!!!

What Tests will he have to undergo tomorrow?

Here I go-------------------------------

My Prayer:

Dear God in Heaven:

Please watch over this wonderful man , give him HOPE, Please provide him a miracle in that his brain tumor is not growing and is not cancerous. Will you Please look down onto this person and give him strength, so that he can endure this heavy news?? Please???

and, God, Please Bless those who Love Ronnie. Because, he is no needed on
Earth.

In the name of our Lord, Amen.

petslover
08-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Thank you both so much.

He's been feeling sick for about a week now & finally got his results back today. They told him not to drive anymore because of his black outs he has been having...

Dorothy- That prayer was wonderful. I believe in prayer and the more prayers I believe the better.

Thank you so much. It really means alot.

petslover
08-09-2006, 08:57 PM
ps-I'm not really sure what kind of test he will be having..but I sure hope they come back better than these results..

I am so saddened tonight, but I am trying so hard to think positive..

K9soul
08-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Ronnie will be in my prayers Tia. {{hugs}} to you

Daisy and Delilah
08-09-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Ronnie, Tia. I'll be thinking of him and sending prayers along. ((((HUGS TO YOU)))) :(

caseysmom
08-09-2006, 09:27 PM
I have known two men who were diagnosed with brain tumors. One was 6 years past the time he said he would die, I don't know what finally happened to him. I know another man that is still alive and had his discovered 5 years ago. Not to give you false hope but maybe he will fool all the doctors.

My thoughts are with you.

Karen
08-09-2006, 09:36 PM
He will be in our prayers.

Soapets
08-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Prayers, and hugs, from Nebraska...................

Deb

rg_girlca
08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
A friend of mine had a SIL that lived 7 years after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. There IS hope.

I am so sorry Tia to hear of your dear friend and I pray that he will also have many years left.

((((((HUGS)))))) for you Tia.

petslover
08-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Thank you for all the wonderful comments and thank you all for praying for him..

All of the positive stories have given me hope.. I really hope he will be okay..

I will keep you updated as I get the updates.

JenBKR
08-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Oh Tia ((((hugs)))) and tons of prayers coming your way for your neighbor. I think you've been through enough this year, so hopefully PT prayers will work once again and Ronnie will pull through.

Alysser
08-10-2006, 09:02 AM
(((Tia)))
I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor. I hope he's okay and the doctors can find something to do for him. ((HUGS)) and prayers.

zoey
08-10-2006, 09:07 AM
That is devastating news about your family member.
I will be thinking of him and you and praying for you both today.

petslover
08-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Thank you all for your comments, thoughts, and prayers for my neighbor..

He went and got test done today and they came back that the tumor was alot smaller than the first test results..

It is curable.. so they are going to put him on alot of medicine to shrink the tumor..

hopefully the medicines will work..

and right now the look out is good.

It stressed me out alot.. I could not even sleep last night. I was just so worried about my neighbor.

Thank you so much!!

rg_girlca
08-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Oh Tia that is such great news. :)

Prayers on the way that the medication works and he has a full and speedy recovery.

Now you will be able to sleep better knowing that he is going to be okay.

((((((HUGS))))))

Alysser
08-10-2006, 07:13 PM
That's wonderful news, Tia! These medications hopefully will shrink the tumor. I'm so glad it's cureable. (((HUGS))) It's so terrible that you had to go through so much stress, but that shows how kind of a person you are. Good luck and best wishes to your neighbor! :)

slick
08-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Please forgive me because I'm just seeing this now.

That is such great news about the size of the tumour and the fact that he only needs meds. They have made such advances in cancer treatment these days.

Mega prayers going out to your neighbour.

Dorothy39
08-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Hugh sigh of relief!!!!

Thank-you for that"wonderful" up date on your neighbor!!!

Praying that he will be " out of the woods" , with these meds.

zoey
08-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Woot!!
I'm so happy for y'all that the thing is shrinking!
*little dance* and ..::HUGS::..