PDA

View Full Version : Such great news!

wolfsoul
08-09-2006, 01:15 AM
I got a few emails about Candy, but two of them are amazing!

I got one from a dog trainer in Washington. They offer several different kinds of classes, and train for drug detection, schutzhund, protection, etc. They have malinois! They are looking for a high drive Belgian that is a bit crazy and high energy to train for drug detection!

I got another email from someone, but I don't know where she's located. Her husband trains for drug detection and so often has malinois, groenendael, and dobes. She wants a dog that they can keep.

Both homes sound so wonderful for Candy. I'd really like to know where the second one is located though, as the WA one is pretty close and so it's possible they can just drive up and get her.

I'm so excited for Candy, I really hope one of these homes works out for her, she will have so much fun!

And on top of that I have been promoted to Vice-President of the local kennel club today. :D YAY.

Danegirl2208
08-09-2006, 01:42 AM
They both sound wonderful!!! Congrats to her, and you on the promotion, how exciting!!

wolfsoul
08-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Thanks! They are both such great homes and are both interested in her, I don't know what we'll do. :eek: I'm hoping one will back out and opt for one of Visa's puppies LOL.

Toby's my baby
08-09-2006, 07:22 PM
That is great news!! I hope she gets the perfect home! Good luck to both of you! :D

i_rescue
08-09-2006, 08:58 PM
That's very good news! When I was a guest I read your post on how Candy needed to go to a pet home. Whatever one you choose, I give you & Candy the best of luck. I think you should give her to the trainer in WA, and tell the other about Visa's puppies. Still, whichever one you choose, good luck!

Aurie
08-09-2006, 09:05 PM
They sound great! Perhaps you can check some of their vet references and client references to see if people were happy with their dogs after being trained. Perhaps I am assuming wrong thinking they train for other organizations, police, DEA, airlines, etc. But checking references could help you decide :)

Karen
08-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Yup, check both references, and see where your heart points.

lute
08-09-2006, 11:07 PM
both homes sound great. good luck on picking the perfect home for Candy.

congrats for the club promotion! :p