PDA

View Full Version : dog names

sadie-baby
05-23-2002, 03:39 PM
whats your fave dog name if its not there tell us:) :D :D

sammi
05-23-2002, 09:47 PM
Of the names listed I picked Joey as I had a dog by that name long ago.
I think it depends how the dog fits his name - as how I like the name.

Karen
05-23-2002, 09:52 PM
I don't have a favorite name! I just have favorite dogs - okay, all of them are my favorites! :)

And Fred's my BROTHER's name, so I don't think of it as a dog name.

C.C.'s Mom
05-24-2002, 01:23 AM
When we got Cookie, all I wanted was to call her Pedro. I just think it's a cute dog name. But the breeder didn't want a girl dog with a boy name, so she started to call her Cookie (her pedigree name that we gave her for the papers is Cinnamon Cookie vom Mönchhof) and it was too late when she came home with us.

anna_66
05-24-2002, 02:15 PM
Well, I guess out of the ones listed, I like KC, because I always liked KC and the Sunshine Band! Does anyone remember them? Ok, are you old enough to know who they are?!

Cincy'sMom
05-24-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Well, I guess out of the ones listed, I like KC, because I always liked KC and the Sunshine Band! Does anyone remember them? Ok, are you old enough to know who they are?!

I know, I know!!! Course, i know, Glen Miller, Louis Armstrong, and many other musicians I am "too young" to remember :)

anna_66
05-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Nice to know there are some out there who remember the "oldies but goodies"!

C.C.'s Mom
05-24-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by anna_66

I remember them too... but more thought about them as something from when I was a kid. Are they already considdered oldies??? Ups, makes me feel very old :eek:

mugsy
05-25-2002, 01:59 AM
I picked Max simply because we have a Max!! lol

My favorite name is Sox (my first dog in this pack) because I love the White Sox.

And, yes, I remember old Harry from KC and the Sunshine band..I had a crush on him. I also have some of their records!! and I'm NOT too old to remember him, but I like Glen Miller, Tommy Dorsey and the like too that I'm too young to remember.

Dogz
05-29-2002, 07:49 PM
I have a whole bunch of favorite dog names, and I didn't vote, but here are my top four...
(This is not in order)
Chase
Brandi
Maggie
Molly

G-Diddy
05-30-2002, 09:46 AM
When my wife and I bought our German Shepard puppy we surfed the web and looked at a bunch of GSD registered names for ideas. We were kind of suprised to see how large, serious, and German all the names were. I do understand why their registered names are so long and serious, but knowing that our dog was just going to be a family dog that we would never breed we decided to make up our own official name to register with the AKC. Thus our dog's official, registered name is...

Royce Gracie VonWoofster

Royce Gracie is my favorite Jiu-Jitsu fighter and we thought VonWoofster sounded German, semi-serious, and very funny. Needless to say, everyone just refers to the dog as Gracie, but I think she has a very original "official" name.

twirlbird
06-03-2002, 07:26 AM
Max is my favourite name for a male and Scout is my favourite for a female (its also my female guppies name). KC is one of my best friends name (and she just lost her dog...:()

puppylove11
06-03-2002, 07:07 PM
SANDY SANDY SANDY :D :p ;) :cool:

06-21-2002, 12:10 PM
A friend of my daughter Indra adopted a black labrador from a shelter ; the poor thing was so skinny and afraid , she had been abused !!! Now , one year later , she is a beautiful dog , healthy and so well behaving !!! Thanks to her mommie Nathalie !
This dog's name is LUNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets