PDA

View Full Version : Movin' out... complete with the worlds biggest happy dance.

Sevaede
08-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Troy, Soni, Isis, Spanky, Bijou, Rota, Chocky, Shine, Set, Squeesh, Mollie Babies, and I are movin' out! :D

We found a nice, reasonably priced, 1/1 apt in a pretty good neighborhood. W/D connections, two new AC units! It's pretty close to a few things like a temp agency, a grocery store, some of the friends, etc. We will have a huge area behind the house (quadplex) to set up agility stuff. Also, there are magnolia plants and it is in a place so quiet that you can actually hear the birds singing. It actually has COUNTER space which our last place didn't. Oh, it's freakin' wonderful! :D

One of my favourite things? The landlady! :D Kathy is so sweet and wonderful! She *LOVES* animals so, of course, our cats, dog, gerbils, and fish are unconditionally welcomed (no pet deposit OR pet rent!). In fact, we talked to her for quite some time. She has two kitties and two dogs. I forgot to ask about her kitties but I know she has two labby girls, one is yellow and the other is chocolate. :D

So, we're going to put down the $475 deposit in a week and sign the lease and we'll be movin' on out! :D

UPDATE: Yep, the place and the lady sure are gems! We are lucky to have found it (it was a craigslist listing!). As it turns out, Troy paid the deposit today so we are moving out on TUESDAY! :eek: I am so glad. We probably won't have net for a while so I'll have to say good bye for a while (but not forever!). Tomorrow, I have to have the gas and electric set up. Woo.

I am so relieved. I am sure the witties and hoomans are most relieved (as nobody has contact with pooch, fish, or gerbils.).

I feel exhilirated! :D We have a little pocket change set aside so we may get net soon or may not. It all depends but I will get it ASAP.

Thank you all! *hugs*

Pawsitive Thinking
08-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Woohoo!!! Hope you will all be very happy in your new home

smokey the elder
08-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Good for you! That place was a find.

Catty1
08-09-2006, 08:59 AM
WOOHOO!

What a great place - and you deserve it!

hugs!

Dorothy39
08-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Congratulations . And, I am so glad your land lady is such a sweetheart!!!! ;)