PDA

View Full Version : Spanky goes to the vet and meets some new friends!

Sevaede
08-08-2006, 11:12 PM
So, Spanky went to the vet today. She weighs 1.7 lbs! :eek: What can I say, my girl loves her Chicken Soup. ;) Her heart is great, her fecal (flotation) tested negative, no ear problems, her teeth are great. She got another parvo shot and will go back on the 22nd for another parvo vacc, a corona vacc, and a Distemper Da2pl booster. They also gave us a free Sentinel tab which is for HW preventative.

Out in the waiting room we saw a Tango lookalike! I asked the lady if she was a Toller and she gave me "wtf?" look. There was a guy there with two Malinois puppies and I was reminded of Visa for some weeeeird reason. :p One lady there had a bunny that looked like it had been sitting in its own urine and fecal matter for a while, enough for half of her white (with black spots) body to turn a yellow-ish. She said that Thumper looked like her hip was bothering her and might not have been able to clean herself.

That was most of our eventfulness! :D

Spanky did, however, test positive for CUTENESS.

Dorothy39
08-08-2006, 11:45 PM
No doubt about it, that " canine terror" is one of my favorites!!

So glad she tested positive for "cuteness" (but we know she is really vicious!!!) ;)

Ah, are "we" addicted to Pet Talk?? I can hear that song, "Blue Tango" Again!!!! :D :D (love that Tango as well) ;)

and that acronym, WTF!!!! Oh My God!!!!!

Give your little Spanky a big hug!!!!!!(from little ol me)

Sevaede
08-11-2006, 03:04 AM
No doubt about it, that " canine terror" is one of my favorites!!

So glad she tested positive for "cuteness" (but we know she is really vicious!!!) ;)

Ah, are "we" addicted to Pet Talk?? I can hear that song, "Blue Tango" Again!!!! :D :D (love that Tango as well) ;)

and that acronym, WTF!!!! Oh My God!!!!!

Give your little Spanky a big hug!!!!!!(from little ol me)

She says, "Thank you! Wanna kiss? :D"

She says how dare you mama for messing with my reputation!

Me? Addicted? Um, maybe slightly. :D

She sends hugs, licks, and excitement! :D

Dorothy39
08-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Oh Spanky, I can *almost* feel your "little dainty kisses on my face" :)

Give Spanky " one" big KISS from me, PLEASE!! :D