PDA

View Full Version : Weird things you eat?

Argranade
08-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Name some of the weirdest things you eat or ate! :p

Ok I like dipping my french fries In Ice cream I dunno why but it taste good.

I have an obsesion for pickles.

Must have ketchep with almost everything (Includes Rice and KD).

I love parogies with sour cream and ketchup yep it sounds and looks gross but it taste good lol.

There most gross thing I ever tried was...Butter,Tuna fish,Macaroni,Sour cream and ketchup all together it was not the best thing to eat BLAH!.

luvofallhorses
08-08-2006, 09:32 PM
I am also guilty of dipping my french fries in wendy's frosties.

I eat cheese and peanut butter sandwiches occasionally..

I have tried dipping my popcorn in honey mustard from wendy's and it's very good!

I love bread and butter cucumber chips

I eat tuna fish with mustard and cucumber chips

I have tried drinking iced tea with sugar and eating popcorn and taking a sip of it and it tastes like kettle corn.

I guess I am just weird! ;)

Roxyluvsme13
08-08-2006, 09:34 PM
I eat peanut butter plain from the jar.. I dip my potatoe chips in ice cream, my french fries, too. I also loooove cucumbers and sour powder candy stuff :o.

Almita
08-08-2006, 09:37 PM
I have to eat anything with peanut butter everyday lol or eat it all in the jar in one sit.

i dip my pizza in ranch

i eat popcorn with lemon and hot sauce

i eat anything with ketchup/or soy sauce.

Vette
08-08-2006, 09:51 PM
I eat peanut butter plain from the jar too,, and i 'salt' my ketchup when ever we have french fries. you can try to salt the french fries all day and the dang salt just keeps fall/rolling off. but if ya salt the ketchup... problem solved!!

i also hate bananas.. but yet like 'some' banana flavored drinks.
i hate hamburger helper,, but yet love hamburgers...
i also hate tamtos,, but like ketchup
i hate mustard too,, but with some stuff its okay.
i miss Coke... a lot :( used to drink it as if it was water

Aquamarine
08-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Well.............. :o

I like to dip hot cheetos into cream cheese...

I like to eat begals with cream cheese and hot cheetos on top :o

I like to dip popcorn shrimp in ranch dressing...

Thats it! I think! LOL

Oh and I just wanted to add...

I hate ketchup...I think it smells weird and tastes funny. hehe!

I really hate onions...they taste just like they smell...which isnt a good thing!

I dont like mustard either...

Ok I'm done lol

Almita
08-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Well.............. :o

I like to dip hot cheetos into cream cheese...

I like to eat begals with cream cheese and hot cheetos on top :o

I like to dip popcorn shrimp in ranch dressing...

Thats it! I think! LOL

Oh and I just wanted to add...

I hate ketchup...I think it smells weird and tastes funny. hehe!

I really hate onions...they taste just like they smell...which isnt a good thing!

I dont like mustard either...

Ok I'm done lol

seems like you hate hot cheetos :p

Toby's my baby
08-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I LOVE homemade ranch that my mom makes, but I can't STAND the stuff from the store. I put ranch on everything, pizza, cheeseburgers, frenchfries, green beans, potatoes *sometimes*, any kind of sandwich, turkey, ham, etc. etc.

I not only put ranch and ketchup on my hamburger, but I also put some on my plate so I can dip it in it too.

I LOVE mustard...I think a little TOO much

I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches, but then again, most people do. :) I think that is it..for now

luvofallhorses
08-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I forgot to add that I won't eat baby carrots plain it has to be with ranch!

I also eat plain corn chips with bean dip or mild salsa. :p

Danegirl2208
08-08-2006, 10:38 PM
i dip fries in ice cream/milkshakes too..yum yum! :p
i dip fries in ranch..i dont consider that wierd though lol

when i was younger i would eat oreos with bread :confused: lol WEIRD

Sevaede
08-08-2006, 11:50 PM
I eat dill pickles and peanut butter together. Also, I like to eat pickle and cheese sandwiches.

I like to eat cheese and drink cranberry juice. Or, cheese and chocolate.

There are some others I just can't remember. :p

RobiLee
08-09-2006, 06:45 AM
I love homemade gravy with tuna over toast!

I'm not for sure if that is really weird but I know that if I tell someone that I have eaten that or am making that I always get a ....EEEeewwwwww!

LOL :p

BitsyNaceyDog
08-09-2006, 08:41 AM
i also hate bananas.. but yet like 'some' banana flavored drinks.
I'm just the opposite- I love bananas, but hate banana flavored things. I also love oranges and most orange juice, but hate orange flavored things, and the same goes for grape.

I don't really think anything I like is odd. I too like most things with ranch, but I never thought that was weird.

I guess one weird thing is something I don't like- I hate things on wood sticks. I can't stand Popsicles or ice cream on a stick. Even seeing someone eating those things bothers me.

GreyhoundGirl
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
I think the only odd thing I eat that I can think of right now is I have always put vinegar on Wendys chicken nuggets and salt on their fries. My Mom says that this is wierd, but I don't see how. :confused:

And The only things I put on Subway sandwiches are: ham, white cheese, lots of pickles, and olives.

GreyhoundGirl
08-09-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm just the opposite- I love bananas, but hate banana flavored things. I also love oranges and most orange juice, but hate orange flavored things, and the same goes for grape.

I don't really think anything I like is odd. I too like most things with ranch, but I never thought that was weird.

I guess one weird thing is something I don't like- I hate things on wood sticks. I can't stand Popsicles or ice cream on a stick. Even seeing someone eating those things bothers me.

Wait a minute..... Does that mean you don't like souvlaki ? ! ? ! Souvlaki is my favourite food.

P.S.- Doesn't everyone eat Peanut Butter from the jar? I do.

I love homemade gravy with tuna over toast!

I'm not for sure if that is really weird but I know that if I tell someone that I have eaten that or am making that I always get a ....EEEeewwwwww!

LOL :p

Eeeeeeeewwwwwww ! :D ( that does sound very nasty )

Miss Z
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
LOL to everyone's posts! :D

I too quite like pickled things, together with stilton cheese pickle is lovely :p and I'm quite partial to salt and vinegar crisps and salad cream sandwiches every now and again!

I also put chocolate chips in my cereal, it's really nice! ;)

k9krazee
08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
My brother used to eat Peanut butter and Cottage Cheese sandwiches :eek:

I don't really eat any weird foods or combinations of foods, at least that I can think of now. However, I do have a thing with dipping...I love Ranch dressing and will dip anything in it.

lv4dogs
08-09-2006, 10:44 AM
I love popcorn on my ice cream, vanilla is the best but it tastes good on any other flavor too.
I like dill pickles with vanilla ice cream.
I like French fries dipped in Wendy's frosties

I love Dorito's sandwhich (dorito's, mayo & bread)

I put pepper on just about everything & anything and lots of it (except desserts). Yet I rarely use salt.

I love eating a tuna fish sandwhich while drinking chocolate milk.

Argranade
08-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh yes this is very weird to some people.

I hate cake,Muffins,Pie,Donuts,Poptarts,Half moons anything that tatse like cake BLAH I just plain hate it so on my birthday I get Icecream cake but the funny thing is every year during cake times my family always says ''Do you want a slice of cake?'' and every year since the day I tried cake I said NO! :rolleyes: :D .

But I love Coliflower,Spinich,Brocolie,Brusslsprouts,Peas and Asparaguse I love almost all vege's but Kindney beans. lol.

Yes I know I spelt some Vege's wrong. :o

joanofark
08-09-2006, 03:01 PM
I looooooove hot sauce, I can put it on almost anything.

I take doritos put hot sauce on them, then sprinkle shredded cheese over them. I put hot sauce on my potatos and mashed ones. I put it on Mac 'n cheese (Hot sauce tastes good on all cheese), I've tried it on Pizza and ham burgers, I dip cheetos in it, too. I've put it on tuna, also.... :rolleyes: ;) Yuuuuuum.

pitc9
08-09-2006, 03:19 PM
I love eating dill pickles while drinking beer.
When I was a kid I used to dip my dill pickles in milk. :eek:

I love potato chips on my ham sandwiches. (I'm sure I'm not the only one)

I (along with a few others here... ) dip my Wendy's fries in my Frosty, and dip my pizza in ranch.

As far as the banana thing... I like banana's but do not like anything banana flavored.

chrissycat21
08-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I like to eat Mac 'n Cheese mixed with salsa.
I like brussel sprouts and loads of other green veggies that most kids my age won't eat.
I'm a vegetarian, so a lot of the soy foods I eat some people consider gross or weird, but I think they are delicious!

Sevaede
08-09-2006, 10:42 PM

You hit it! I *HATE* grape flavoured things. However, I don't like bananas or banana flavoured things either.

I am not a fan of food on a stick, either. :D

Sevaede
08-09-2006, 10:44 PM
LOL to everyone's posts! :D

I too quite like pickled things, together with stilton cheese pickle is lovely :p and I'm quite partial to salt and vinegar crisps and salad cream sandwiches every now and again!

I also put chocolate chips in my cereal, it's really nice! ;)

You make me want to give you a hug! :D I *LOVE* salt and vinegar potato crisps. Troy is thoroughly disgusted with them and refuses to be around me when I eat them! :D

In fact, I love vinegar. I once told my husband that, "I could live on avocados, vinegar, and orange Fanta!"

petslover
08-09-2006, 10:47 PM
I like to dip my sausage & bacon into syrup.. My family thinks it is stranger.

and after I eat Ice Cream .. I get a craving for chips lol.. so ice cream then chips...

I always eat my food in order too... I never mix it up hardly.

petslover
08-09-2006, 10:48 PM
i hate mustard.. but i have to have honey mustard for when i eat chicken strips and fries..

i put ketchup on steak.. my dad says it just ruins the meaning of the steak lol.. but i put ketchup on everything.

Uabassoon
08-09-2006, 11:09 PM
I like nacho cheese (the kind from a can) on flaming hot cheetos.

dukedogsmom
08-10-2006, 12:14 AM
I, too, love the french fries dipped in Frosties. Now you know what I'm going to have to have tomorrow? I like peanut butter, mayonaise and banana sandwiches. Also peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches.
ETA: When I was in junior high, my best friend and I loved dill pickles and chocolate milk together.

zoomer
08-10-2006, 12:51 AM
I LOVE PICKLES! But I don't think that's all that weird. I know someone that eats really wierd stuff though. My friend, April, eats banannas w/ ketchup and pickles w/ ice cream. I eat peanut butter smeared on banannas if thats strange... :p

Miss Z
08-10-2006, 03:53 AM
You make me want to give you a hug! :D I *LOVE* salt and vinegar potato crisps. Troy is thoroughly disgusted with them and refuses to be around me when I eat them! :D

In fact, I love vinegar. I once told my husband that, "I could live on avocados, vinegar, and orange Fanta!"

Ha ha ha! That would be some diet, LMAO! :D :D :D I like vinegar tastes too, a bread roll dipped in balsamic vinegar with a little olive oil is yummy :p :)

Logan
08-10-2006, 08:19 AM
I love to eat a tomato sandwich with peanut butter and mayonaise, just like you would with bananas.

I'm a southerner and love grits, especially with scrambled eggs and sausge. Just a little bit of each on the fork. I cannot eat scrambled eggs without grits. :o

I only like waffles and pancakes when they are served with bacon or sausage.

Logan

pitc9
08-10-2006, 09:37 AM
I love to eat a tomato sandwich with peanut butter and mayonaise, just like you would with bananas.

Wow.... there is someone else in this world that eats that???
My husband and his father eats those sandwiches too!! (except no mayo)

pitc9
08-10-2006, 09:42 AM
i hate mustard.. but i have to have honey mustard for when i eat chicken strips and fries...

Oh me too!! LOL!!!

When I have a plate of food, nothing can touch. And I eat one thing at a time till it's gone, then eat the next thing... etc.

zoey
08-11-2006, 08:39 PM
some of my all time weird and not-so-weirds...

pickled okra - mmmm
tomato juice (well, i don't eat that.)
sunflower seeds
ligustrum buds
mint leaves
eel
fresh figs, (not dried)
flax seeds
apple seeds
ginger root - fresh, not pickled
weird protein drinks and smoothies of many varieties, muahahah :p

buttercup132
08-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Oreos dipped in peanut butter

The slat from the bottom of the pretzle bag

I dip my fries in honey

for now thats all the "weird" things I can think of

When I have a plate of food, nothing can touch. And I eat one thing at a time till it's gone, then eat the next thing... etc. Me too!!!!
Everything has to be in order

areias
08-11-2006, 11:15 PM
I will eat blue cheese or ranch on any kind of meat, especially fried or grilled chicken and steak. I will gladly pass up A1 for blue cheese when it comes to steak.

I dip oreos in peanut butter.

Every now and then I will eat grilled cheese with strawberry jelly on top. And buttered toast with sugar. And peanut butter/banana sandwiches.

I LOVE green bean casserole. It's one of my favorite dishes, along with cooked broccoli and melted cheddar cheese. I don't like raw broccoli, I will only eat it cooked.

The only way I will eat Kraft Mac N Cheese is mixed with canned corn, I like the real kind much better.

I love honey mustard too! I will eat it with chicken, on burgers and sandwiches, with fries, etc. I won't order chicken strips if they don't have honey mustard. So it's either ranch, blue cheese, or honey mustard. :)

I will not eat anything that swims (seafood) except I really love fried calamari...but it has to be really battered and crunchy, love johnny carinos.

I am in love with energy drinks too, especially the sobe line, and full throttle. (BTW, what ever happened to red fusion dr. pepper?? :confused: )

My friend, April, eats banannas w/ ketchup
That sounds really gross. :o

Sevaede
08-11-2006, 11:55 PM
I will eat blue cheese or ranch on any kind of meat, especially fried or grilled chicken and steak. I will gladly pass up A1 for blue cheese when it comes to steak.

I dip oreos in peanut butter.

Every now and then I will eat grilled cheese with strawberry jelly on top. And buttered toast with sugar. And peanut butter/banana sandwiches.

I LOVE green bean casserole. It's one of my favorite dishes, along with cooked broccoli and melted cheddar cheese. I don't like raw broccoli, I will only eat it cooked.

The only way I will eat Kraft Mac N Cheese is mixed with canned corn, I like the real kind much better.

I love honey mustard too! I will eat it with chicken, on burgers and sandwiches, with fries, etc. I won't order chicken strips if they don't have honey mustard. So it's either ranch, blue cheese, or honey mustard. :)

I will not eat anything that swims (seafood) except I really love fried calamari...but it has to be really battered and crunchy, love johnny carinos.

I am in love with energy drinks too, especially the sobe line, and full throttle. (BTW, what ever happened to red fusion dr. pepper?? :confused: )

That sounds really gross. :o

Oooh! You've got me to thinkin'! :D

I, as well, will not eat anything that swims or lives in water. Period.

Chicken MUST be dipped in something. Usually it is ranch, honey barbecue sauce, or Italian dressing! :D

I LOVE green bean casserole. It is a recent (in November) food discovery and boy, oh boy, I cannot get enough of it! During the holidays, I ate so much of it I thought I was REALLY going to puke! :eek:

I adore energy drinks, too. I have not seen the Sobe line. Do you mean the drinks that I see all over the place or do they have a special line of energy drinks? I haven't seen red fusion in a long time, actually.

IRescue452
08-12-2006, 10:01 AM
I get picked on for eating kettle corn and for french fries in caramel sauce. I like sweet and salty combined. I also buy the sweet'n salty chex mix variety. It nice to know some other people who do this stuff. French fries in caramel is no different than pretzels in chocolate.

Jods
08-12-2006, 09:11 PM
ketchup chips and sour cream
dill pickle chips and sour cream
pretzels and mustard
BBQ chips and vinegar
KD with ketchup
drink the dill pickle juice outta the jar when the pickles are gone :o
thousand island dressing on my burgers
fries dipped in mayonaise

Zippy
08-12-2006, 11:03 PM
I eat my french fries covered in seasoning salt.I used to dip my french fries in honey mustard.I eat the peanut and the peanut shell :o I also eat the whole sunflower seed.Grits mixed with scambed(sp?)eggs.

Argranade
08-13-2006, 09:32 AM
I eat my french fries covered in seasoning salt.I used to dip my french fries in honey mustard.I eat the peanut and the peanut shell :o I also eat the whole sunflower seed.Grits mixed with scambed(sp?)eggs.

You eat the shells :eek: how the heck do ya do that lol the only part I eat in a peanut is the nut and that red skin.

sirrahbed
08-13-2006, 10:09 AM
I have to eat anything with peanut butter everyday lol or eat it all in the jar in one sit.

i dip my pizza in ranch

I see that pitc9 likes this as well

I do that, too :) I see that pitc9 likes this as well. I had it years ago at a friend's house and the practice just stuck. Recently, I saw an ad for "pizza dippers" from (I think) Pizza Hut - and it came with serveral tubs of sauces and one was ranch dressing!

I like ranch on taco salad, too.

Another unusual thing we do is dip our french fries into mayonnaise. A Dutch friend introduced us to that and now we use mayo instead of ketchup. It is SO YUMMY!! :D Very unhealthy - but YUM.

wenisrubber - I am with you on the vinegar! Ever had vinegar pie?? When I was little - my mom would fix us slices of what they called "luncheon meat" and poured vinegar over it. Your post reminded me of this :p I love it!!

mustlovedogs
08-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Well, I have a few weird things I have tried and liked, or tried and have not liked....

Frog legs (I know, gross, but I think they taste good!)

Gator tail (I don't liek it, but my dad made me try it, long story...)

I like eating saltine crackers with cottage cheese on them

I eat bagels with butter and shredded cheddar cheese

Sunflower seeds, and the shells of them

That's all I can think of right now, lol...

CathyBogart
08-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Wendy's fries dipped in their chocolate Frosties!

I don't think this is wierd, but I eat a TON of dried seaweed. I buy it at our local asian market.

sumbirdy
10-02-2006, 02:58 PM
-french fries and cheetos dipped in vanilla ice cream
-mayonaisse sandwiches
-green beans and ketchup
-ranch dressing over mashed potatoes
Theres probably more i just can't think of any right now.

Lady's Human
10-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Pickled Herring

Fried Okra (Pickled is good, too, but can't really get it around heah)

Parsnips (Not wierd to me, but a lot of people hate them)

Salmon w/mashed potatoes and peas