todd
08-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I had Chinese food

Argranade
08-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Uhhh...

I had a cup of juice in the morning.

Had a corn for lunch.

Forgot about dinner ..now im hungrey I think ill oder somthing Vege.

Tollers-n-Dobes
08-08-2006, 09:01 PM
I didn't have breakfast (as usual..), for lunch I had some watermelon & some salad, for dinner I had some salad and some chicken.

Sevaede
08-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I had baked cheese ravioli for supper.

Kfamr
08-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Breakfast/Lunch (at work):
I made a tiny salad with chargrilled chicken strips... and an extra bowl of carrots :o (I love carrots.)

Dinner:
A sandwhich and mandarin oranges.

lute
08-08-2006, 09:03 PM
two bites of a fish sandwhich.

...dang. i need to eat again.

Aquamarine
08-08-2006, 09:13 PM
For breakfast I had an omlette (sp?) and coffee.

Didnt have lunch...

Ate Pizza for dinner and drank coke. :)

Dorothy39
08-08-2006, 09:16 PM
I re-heated a slice of yesterdays meatloaf(Hexay and Kasha got the other half :D ), the rest of the sweet and sour Cole Slaw , sliced up a fresh peach , sprinkled with sugar of course, ;) --

Later in the day, I steamed some fresh green beans, adding some crisp bacon and onion, (My Mothers wonderful recipe!!!)

I'm not on a diet-- ;) As My Father used to say,

I'm tryin to diet and dying to try it!!!! :D

anna_66
08-08-2006, 09:29 PM
I had cereal for breakfast, a chicken salad from Arby's (very tasty) for lunch and for dinner I had an apple and a single serving of popcorn for dinner.

dogzr#1
08-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Breakfast: a bowl of Frosted Flakes with pieces of banana.

Brunch: Mocha Frapachino(sp?) witha Lemon Raspberry Square from Barnes 'n Noble

Lunch/Dinner: Chicken Nuggets

Dessert: Two doughnuts from Shipleys

I'm not the healthiest eater... :o

luvofallhorses
08-08-2006, 09:45 PM
I didn't eat breakfast, I had a tuna fish sandwich with cucumber chips for lunch, chicken for dinner, and ice cream for dessert.

Almita
08-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Well today for breakfast i had an apple, banana and orange juice.

lunch i had a sandwich with whole grain bread, romaine lettuce, sharp cheddar cheese tomatos and ham.

Dinner i had a tostada which is a mexican food its a toasted corn tortilla with beans, lettuce, tomatoes and white cheese.

Toby's my baby
08-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I didn't have breakfast

Lunch i had a ham sandwich and water

Dinner I had a cheese burger, some beans, and a few potato chips :o

...and a cupcake from my brothers wedding reception :p

...I'm not such a healthy eatter...

BitsyNaceyDog
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
So far today I've only had a cup of coffee.
Last night for supper I had tilapia.

k9krazee
08-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Haven't had anything to eat yet today, and I don't know what I'm going to have for lunch. Wow, this was a pointess post :o

Zippy
08-09-2006, 10:21 AM
All i have had today is a diet coke and 6 crackers
eidt:dinner some chicken and potatoes

Argranade
08-09-2006, 11:31 AM
It looks like no one like's to eat alot lol.

I mean I eat as much as I can when food is around but when I have to make it I forget.

I hope ppl are not starving them selve's unless its a healthy diet or you forgot to eat. ;)

dogzr#1
08-09-2006, 12:13 PM
So far today I've had a bowl of cereal with a banana.

Miss Z
08-09-2006, 12:26 PM
For breakfast I had warm choc chip cookie with squirty cream mmmmmmm :D

For lunch I had salad pitta with houmous, sour cream and chive dip with crackers

I'll be having tea in about 5 minutes, I think it's macaroni cheese with potatoes and stir-fry veg

And for supper I'll have coffee with custard creams :)

Kfamr
08-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Crackers and Cheese
Dinner: Greek Salad & Tzatziki Sauce with Pita

Roxyluvsme13
08-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Breakfast: Don't remember
Lunch: Don't remember.. :o
Dinner: Fried Potatoess (<3)

Logan
08-09-2006, 08:59 PM
I ate a fresh peach for breakfast. Worked through lunch, but got a Diet Coke and crackers. I cooked dinner. We had baked chicken, squash casserole (made with squash from my garden), fresh black eyed peas and okra, fresh corn on the cob and beer bread. I think Scott and Helen were happy because I hadn't cooked since Sunday! :p Poor things!

Logan

luvofallhorses
08-09-2006, 09:29 PM
tuna fish with cucumber chips for lunch and some popcorn for a snack before I left to go to the shelter. I had a hot dog with mustard and cucumber chips ( I am obsessed :o) on a whole grain sesame seed roll and I am thinking about having another one with the same stuff on it because it was so good! :D

todd
08-10-2006, 02:00 AM
for supper had Oktoberfest sausages

buckner
08-10-2006, 12:04 PM
For breakfast, I had puffed wheat cereal with soymilk, along with a banana. For lunch, I'm eating one of those frozen meals - it's Tuna Noodle Gratin.. it's gooooood. I'll have some strawberries once I finish. No idea what's for supper.

luvofallhorses
08-10-2006, 12:56 PM
I had a chicken sandwich from wendy's for lunch and some vanilla ice cream. :)

jackie
08-10-2006, 04:33 PM
YOU ALL NEED TO EAT MORE! :mad:

http://www.drpbody.com/images/food_Pyramid.gif

Today I had yogurt and peach when I woke up, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, and toast at about 11. Lunch I had chicken tandoori with rice and stewed vegetables. For dinner I had sardines, cucumber, carrots, and beets (yes, I need to go shopping)!

dogzr#1
08-10-2006, 04:42 PM
For breakfast I had a bowl of cereal and for lunch I had 6 chicken nuggets. Not sure what I'm going to eat for supper though...

sirrahbed
08-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Breakfast was a breakfast burrito made with egg, tomatoes & italian sausage rolled in a tortilla.

Dinner was roasted thyme chicken, squash casserole, carrots and onions. Tomato slices. (sound familiar Logan? - my squash was from the store though)

Snack later will be yogurt and blueberries.

Hubby's garden is now loaded with ripe tomatoes so I will likely go pick another warm one and eat it standing up outside :D :D

Argranade
08-10-2006, 07:56 PM
YOU ALL NEED TO EAT MORE! :mad:

http://www.drpbody.com/images/food_Pyramid.gif

Today I had yogurt and peach when I woke up, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, and toast at about 11. Lunch I had chicken tandoori with rice and stewed vegetables. For dinner I had sardines, cucumber, carrots, and beets (yes, I need to go shopping)!

AMEN AND HALILOOYAAA!!!!! :D :D

EAT EAT AND DID I TYPE EAT!!! I hope you dont plan on looking like Paris hilton. :rolleyes: :p

I had a big Breakfast in the morning the afternoon was a big slice of pizza and now im having spaghetti!!! :D

zoey
08-10-2006, 08:18 PM
romaine lettuce and diced ginger salad w/ sweet & sour dressing, chicken. beef stew with cabbage, bok choy, potato and tons of spices & herbs. Delicious! And all home made. I also had 2 beers. :D

Dorothy39
08-10-2006, 11:53 PM
romaine lettuce and diced ginger salad w/ sweet & sour dressing, chicken. beef stew with cabbage, bok choy, potato and tons of spices & herbs. Delicious! And all home made. I also had 2 beers. :D

Sounds good to me!!!! I'll be down (from the mitten state) for samples of your homemade dishes!!! DANG, all that sounds so delicious!!!!!(drools on the keyboard,)

recipes please!!!

beeniesmom
08-11-2006, 11:47 AM
grits for breakfast
veggie soup for lunch and a hard boiled egg
probably baked tilapia and broccoli for dinner

Dorothy39
08-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Okay!!!! How do you make grits?? I have NEVER eaten grits, and I want to know how to make it? Homemade? or, store bought? :D

beeniesmom
08-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Okay!!!! How do you make grits?? I have NEVER eaten grits, and I want to know how to make it? Homemade? or, store bought? :D

They were store bought. I love homemade grits but don't know how to make them. I buy the Quaker 100 calorie pouches cheese or butter flavor.

Dorothy39
08-11-2006, 12:39 PM
;) Okay, I'm going to try "Grits"!!!! Thank_you .!!!

Just once in my life , I have to know what in the heck they tastel like!!

Oh, what did "I" eat today??

Fresh Peaches, at 5:30 am.

Later, had to do some shopping, and , my husband and I had breakfast at"MCDonalds" :eek: ( seldom do this)

Egg McMuffin,hash browns, coffee with cream and sugar!!!(different second start to my day)

I haven't even had lunch at all today :confused: *(must be the fast food?)

I plan on making stuffed peppers for supper! ;)

luvofallhorses
08-11-2006, 12:47 PM
I am baking a frozen pepperoni pizza right now. :) I think I will have some iced tea to go with it. :)

sirrahbed
08-11-2006, 01:01 PM
I am wanting grits now! I love them for breakfast - just the instant kind, and I add sugar to them and have them with eggs.

Hubby's garden is *BURSTING* with fresh tomatoes, so for supper I am going to make a marinara sauce with some turkey meatballs - served over some sort of pasta.

I keep reading about "tilapia" but do not even know what that is, so am off to google it.
This thread is fun to read :) It gives me meal ideas.

Dorothy39
08-11-2006, 01:07 PM
OKAY!!That did it, GRITS are on my shopping list. Final answer ;)

Pembroke_Corgi
08-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Wow no one eats too much, or maybe I just eat too much!!

Today I've had a bowl of cereal, a veggie burger & some fries with coffee & cream (ate out for lunch) and a few cookies for a snack. For dinner I'll probably have some leftover veggie pizza and a salad.

I love to eat!

buckner
08-11-2006, 05:18 PM
If you want the real taste of grits, get the kind non-instant kind. Cook them on the stove, and they're soooo much better. Tastier AND have a much better texture. Though, instant and the pouches are good too. I looooveeee grits, mmmmm!

I woke up extremely late this morning. I was so hungry last night that I became really nauseous, and barely could get to sleep. I eventually feel asleep around 4am. Thus, I woke up at 1:30 this afternoon. I had some lentil soup for lunch, along with a few animal crackers. We're out of crackers and melba toast... lol. And then for supper we had fresh corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, green beans, and rice roni. I didn't have much of the rice - I pigged out on corn, and then green beans slathered all over my tomatoes. MMMM!!! :D

Oh, and I've had my share of popsicles today. ;)

todd
08-12-2006, 02:08 AM
for dinner had fries and supper Oktoberfest socige on a bun

sirrahbed
08-13-2006, 03:17 PM
I had my grits :) Hubby and I tried out a brand new Waffle House today and they make wonderful grits. I had a bowl with a slice of cheese plus salt and pepper. Normally I eat them with butter and sugar - but this way is yummy, too.

Breakfast was a bowl of shredded wheat with banana and fresh strawberries.

Oh! I tried something new and it was just wonderful - has anyone tried CRUMPETS?? I had heard of them as in "tea & crumpets" but was not sure what it was. I am saw them at the grocery store bread aisle - and bought some. Well, I toasted one and had it with butter on it and now I know this will be a regular breakfast for me :) They are round and look sort of like an english muffin. One side has holes in it and the other side is very flat and toasts up to be very crunchy. The inside is like a pancake - spongy and moist.

And, only 60 calories and no fat.