PDA

View Full Version : bandana swap?

cali
08-08-2006, 02:56 PM
whats going on with the swap anyhow? I havent seen posts about them being recieved latly, I know I have not recieved any word that the one I send out has been recieved, and I know that I have not received mine.....

Roxyluvsme13
08-08-2006, 02:58 PM
I sent mine a loooong time ago, and I still haven't recieved either.

buttercup132
08-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I have you Cali and YES they have been sent:confused:
I havnt got mine yet either

cali
08-08-2006, 03:02 PM
hmm ok, I will keep watching, I just hadent seen any posts on it in forever and the deadline for sending was like over a month ago so I got curious lol

Kfamr
08-08-2006, 03:15 PM
I asked people to PM me if they haven't received.

People are incapable of sending on time anymore... I really hope everyone sends and no one screws it up for the rest of us.

Roxyluvsme13
08-08-2006, 03:21 PM
I asked people to PM me if they haven't received.

People are incapable of sending on time anymore... I really hope everyone sends and no one screws it up for the rest of us.
Kay, Cori said she sent mine about a week or so ago (she PMed me right before she went back to SC), so maybe the mail's just running slow?

lv4dogs
08-08-2006, 03:23 PM
This is why it is always a good idea to spend an extra dollar or so, so you are able to track the package you send.

Gosh Kay, you do such a GREAT job at organizing these type of things, I'd hate to see them end.

*For those that have had issues with not being able to participate because they do not meet the requirements to participate in a swap.... This is one of the reasons why those requirements need to be met, it helps prevent things like this more so than if we had no requirements at all.

If anyone needs a package let me know. I'd need help with shipping because I am broke but I can sew up more bandannas for those that didn't get anything.

Kfamr
08-08-2006, 03:31 PM
If anyone needs a package let me know. I'd need help with shipping because I am broke but I can sew up more bandannas for those that didn't get anything.

Thanks Sue... I'll keep you in mind if I need a make-up swap. I'm hoping I don't, though. I do have a lot of extra bandanas so I may not need help. ;)

As far as I know, these are the swaps that have not been received.

buttercup132 sends to --> cali
cali sends to --> LuvGold00
LuvGold00 sends to --> shais_mom
GoldenLuv sends to --> buttercup132
Corinna sends to --> Cookiebaker
flamepony12 sends to --> Captain
molucass sends to --> roxyluvsme13
roxyluvsme13 sends to --> molucass

I'm not for sure though as I may have missed a post or two.

flamepony12
08-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Kay- captain recieved hers, she PM'ed me about a month ago saying it had arrived, I think she might have just forgotten to post about it. (: edit: yep, I just checked my PM box, she PM'ed me on July 10th.

I recieved too, I posted about it, the thread just sank down fairly quickly because there weren't any pictures due to the fact that I don't have a new camera yet. xD I'm going to try to get some soon.

Corinna
08-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Cookiebaker got hers just never posted pictures. I got them out way before the deadline.

I received mine from Anna.