PDA

View Full Version : First Anniversary coming up

sparks19
08-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Well Our First Wedding Anniversary is fast approaching. August 22 :D

I already ordered him a gift. I can't post a link here because he might see it lol but it's something special and little cheesy lol.

The thing is we have no idea what we should do to celebrate. I need ideas lol I am not good at this sort of thing lol. Did any of you do anything special?

Sevaede
08-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Congratulations!! :D

Hmm. All I can think of is to go out to dinner (We went to Monjunis tonight). You could do like some folks and trick him to leave the house and set it up romantically. :D

Dorothy39
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Congratulations , Spark19!!!! A One Year Wedding Anniversary!!!!! How romantic!!!

Where did you meet your Romeo? I tend to be nostalgic, so, think of that first "spark", that moment when you were together and your chemistry "Clicked" ;)

I'd go there!!!

Wishing you many , many Years of Happiness Together!!!!!

sparks19
08-09-2006, 11:19 AM
We are definately going out for dinner to a plae called Lillies on Main. We might spend the night at a bed and breakfast or something like that :D we haven't decided lol

Dorothy, we actually met online lol. I was in between jobs and there was a week in between that I had off. By the end of the week I was BORED. So I was online and decided to do a search on yahoo messenger. His name came up and it said he was online. I sent him a message.... nothing. Sent another message.... Nothing. So I thought fine then be a jerk don't answer me lol (I didn't type that I just thought it lol) 2 weeks later I get a random message from some guy. Turns out it's the same guy who ignored me two weeks ago. He wasn't actually online it was a glitch in yahoo, he was away at a training thing for the Army for a few weeks. We talked and we clicked right away. After a few months we decided to meet. he drove all the way from Pennsylvania to London, Ontario (8 hrs +) to spend the weekend with me. the rest is history lol. It was meant to be from the day I messaged him and he ignored me lol. Kind of a cheesy story lol but I think it's neat.

Dorothy39
08-09-2006, 10:10 PM
That is not at all "Cheesy", the story of how you connected is more like a miracle to me.

Your love story is, phenominal, in my opinion :eek:

I am raising my glass, toasting your love and devotion to each other !!!

The Bed and Breakfast seems so romantic. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Heres to LOVE!!!!! "Cheers" :D

davidpizzica
08-10-2006, 04:04 AM
We are definately going out for dinner to a plae called Lillies on Main. We might spend the night at a bed and breakfast or something like that :D we haven't decided lol

Dorothy, we actually met online lol. I was in between jobs and there was a week in between that I had off. By the end of the week I was BORED. So I was online and decided to do a search on yahoo messenger. His name came up and it said he was online. I sent him a message.... nothing. Sent another message.... Nothing. So I thought fine then be a jerk don't answer me lol (I didn't type that I just thought it lol) 2 weeks later I get a random message from some guy. Turns out it's the same guy who ignored me two weeks ago. He wasn't actually online it was a glitch in yahoo, he was away at a training thing for the Army for a few weeks. We talked and we clicked right away. After a few months we decided to meet. he drove all the way from Pennsylvania to London, Ontario (8 hrs +) to spend the weekend with me. the rest is history lol. It was meant to be from the day I messaged him and he ignored me lol. Kind of a cheesy story lol but I think it's neat.
This is how I met Donna (moosmom). I answered some of her threads on Pet Talk and the I began to PM her (a lot!) Then one night she called me on the phone and we've been talking ever since! Since either one of us is financially good right now, we haven't met in person, however I've gotten to know her very well and she knows me. I LOVE her! We do plan to meet when we both have money!

dukedogsmom
08-10-2006, 05:02 AM
And, that's how I met Brian(oregoncoastcritters), too :D I'd just say to do something you both enjoy. And congrats!