PDA

View Full Version : DOTD CLUB?

Iditarodfan
08-23-2001, 11:08 AM
HEY DOTD FANS: AN EPAL TOLD ME SHE TRIED TO JOIN A DOTD CLUB AND WAS REJECTED? ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? :confused: I'M IN THE DARK! :o HOPING KAREN, "THE MAGNIFICENT MODERATOR," CAN CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME! :D
HAPPY TRAILS ALL, BEA

Karen
08-23-2001, 11:58 AM
What does she mean she was "rejected?" The only thing I can think of is that sometimes people try to sign up, but enter their email address wrong, so never receive the password confirmation email. The other similar thing that sometimes happens is that someone who is an AOL user that has their account set to accept ONLY amail from other AOL users tries to join, and when the software stries to send the password confirmation notice, AOL bounces it back. What was does your friend say happened?

Iditarodfan
08-24-2001, 08:53 AM
THANKS, KAREN, I WILL COPY & SEND YOUR REPLY TO MY EPAL FRIEND. :) YOU ARE ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL. :D BY THE WAY HOW LONG DO WE (MOLLY & I) HAVE TO WAIT AFTER SUBMITTING MOLLY'S PIC. & RESUME FOR HER TO BE DOTD? WE ARE PRACTICING PATIENCE. :rolleyes: LOL BEA

karen israel
08-24-2001, 02:54 PM
Hey, Bea, pal, buddy, friend, sweetie....
WAIT YOUR TURN!!!!! COOO-DY..COOODY
ha, ha, ha. :D )will talk to you tonight)
K9

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: karen israel ]

Iditarodfan
08-25-2001, 07:40 AM
K9 AND CODY....DIDN'T KNOW YOU TWO WERE WAITING TOO! :) :) THAT'S JUST TOOO COOOOL. :cool: HEY, CODY, SOME SLOPPY KISSES FOR KAREN, PLEASE. :p HAPPY TRAILS!