PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with people? *Rant*

sparks19
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM
We were at the pet store the other day and it's in a plaza with quite a few other stores. they have a handicap access bus that runs through the plaza and does pick ups and what not.

well we were coming out of the pet store and he was quite a distance away when we came out, and I stepped out into the parking lot. I couldn't see him because there was a pillar in the way and he couldn't see me until I stepped out. I figured I had lots of time to cross because he was easily 100 feet + away when we came out of the store.

Well he was a lot closer than I thought and he slammed on his brakes even though I hadn't stepped out in front of him. he was easily going 40 MPH. IN A PARKING LOT. HE drives a handicapped vehicle and he is speeding through a busy parking lot? and he shakes his head at me as if to tell me to watch where I am going :eek:

Well my husband gets angry of course and yells out "slow the **** down a$$hole" LOL now I know he shouldn't have said it and he knows he shouldn't have said it but he was mad this guy almost ran me over because he's a moron.

Well the guy stops his bus and gets out and calls my husband and a$$hole and tells my husband he is lucky he is going to let this one go. PFFFT. I just looked at the guy and said "what were you thinking, this is a PARKING LOT not a damn speedway."

He was swearing and cursing at us and we just got in our car and left. When we got home I called and made a complaint about him with the company. I told them that he was speeding in a parking lot and a BUSY parking lot at that. then proceeds to get out of his work vehicle and swear at us. I just thought that was pretty unprofessional

I know my husband started yelling first but come on the guy was WORKING. I have had people swear at me at my job lots of times but I can't just go off on them and say what I really want to say.

And this wasn't a young guy either, he was easily in his late 40's. he should know better than to do stupid sh*t like that. GRRRR that just made so angry

sorry so long lol just had to vent

Dorothy39
08-07-2006, 05:13 PM
40 miles an hour, in a parking lot!!!! :eek: ,
Glad you called the company this idiot works for, he must me on drugs!!! wow!!!

So glad you are okay sparks19!!! kudos to your husband!!! Mine would have reacted the same way!!!