PDA

View Full Version : Juhu... I'm back!

C.C.'s Mom
05-23-2002, 11:13 AM
Hiya,

I'm back online (this time with laptop, a b-day pressie from my hubbie).
I received an email from Niina where she wondered about how I was. I'm okay, but no more baby. I hope it's okay if I don't go into details.

Have so much to catch up with, and I don't know where to start.

Cookie is of course just great. She's so big, goes for bike trips with us, is still nuts about swimming, and generally gets sweeter by the day.

Rudie and Eddy have gained so much weight that they're on a diet so that their bellies get off the floor when they walk around.

Okay, hope everybody is great and I'm happy to be back. Missed you all!

Brigitte

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-23-2002, 12:10 PM
Hi C.C.'s Mom! Glad you're back. I didn't think it would be long but it sounds like circumstances have changed - and not for the better. http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/kao/msroom/m-u-n.gif

Glad to hear everything else is going good and the furkids are happy and doing well.

Good to have you back! http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/kao/msroom/m-wai.gif

lizbud
05-23-2002, 12:30 PM
C.C.'sMom

Juhu right back at ya !!! It's so very nice to hear from you
again. Does this mean we get to see more pics of furkids?:D
Welcome back & I hope you are feeling better now...
:) :) :)

Edwina's Secretary
05-23-2002, 01:18 PM
Welcome back! You and your cheery, upbeat, fun postings have been missed!

Logan
05-23-2002, 01:20 PM
You've had a hard time, I'm sure :( :( . I'm so sorry for your loss.

But it is nice to see you back here! Welcome home!! Update us as often as you can on how you're doing and those precious furbabies. Did I read the d-i-e-t word??? Poor things. LOL!!

Logan

AmberLee
05-23-2002, 01:45 PM
{{{Brigitte}}},

It's good to have you back. You've been missed. Good luck getting caught up! Things have been hopping here. Hugs to your fur-babies.

So sorry for your loss. :(

Dixieland Dancer
05-23-2002, 01:45 PM
Brigitte, It is sooooo good to have you back! I missed your posts and the stories about Cookie. Is she back with you or still at the neighbors?

I can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful Golden face again!! :D :D As Logan said, WELCOME HOME!! :D :D :D :D

Randi
05-23-2002, 02:25 PM
Welcome back Brigitte!!

So sorry about the circumstances! :(

I'm looking forward to your posts and to hear about Eddy, Rudie and Cookie!!

Lots of hugs,

shais_mom
05-23-2002, 03:10 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs your way. {{}}
Please take care of yourself and welcome back! Give that lovable golden face a kiss!

Ann
05-23-2002, 03:21 PM
I haven't spoken to you before, but sorry for your loss and welcome back

lynnestankard
05-23-2002, 04:43 PM
Brigitte - Welcome Back it's lovely to have you back with us. Just so sorry for your sad lose.

I bet Cookie is so pleased to be back with you xxxx.

Lynne

tatsxxx11
05-23-2002, 06:30 PM
Hi Brigitte and welcome back! You and your cheerful posts were very much missed and I know we are all anxious for updates on the furkids!:) I'm so very sorry for your loss Brigitte.:(:( {{{Hugs}}} Love Sandra, Star, Cody and the Furkids

C.C.'s Mom
05-24-2002, 01:35 AM
Nice to read all your sweet lines. I couldn't wait this morning to get out of bed and go online.

Cookie was one night with my friend, drove them crazy with crying and walking up and down the corridor and staring at the front door. So, we changed it and she was there only during day time and my husband picked her up late afternoon for a walk. That suited her better. All evening she stays right beside me.
She's home all day with me now of course, and we're both very happy with this arrangement.

The cats had 2 months of 'eatin-sleepin-cuddlin' with mom and hardly went out because the bed was much nicer. So, they gained so much weight that I put them on a low-calory diet. They don't know it yet because they're too busy with begging for food. Since they're not the smartest around this may take some time for them to understand.
Rudie went over the 10 kilo last time I was on the scale with him, and that's just too much. Eddy is a big round ball with a little head. I'm afraid to get them to the vet next month for their check up... He's going to freak out when he sees what happened to the slim model cats...

We haven't done much photographing. If it's not me who walks around with a camera all day long, than my precious babies live a life without taken pics of them. Such a shame. I'm going on camera duty again of course :D

AdoreMyDogs
05-24-2002, 06:35 AM
Brigitte I am so glad to have you back, although I am so sorry for your loss :( I hope you are doing OK. I missed that most beautiful Cookie girl and those cute kitties of yours. I'd love to see some pics, so get to work with that camera :) You have a job to do :)

Welcome back.

anna_66
05-24-2002, 07:15 AM
Brigitte, so good to have you back:)
And I'm sorry for whatever has happened:(

Now onto more fun stuff! Can't wait to hear all about Cookie's adventures!
http://www.smileydictionary.com/images/smileys_cat/clown.gif

Gio
05-24-2002, 09:56 AM
I'm sorry for your loss too :( but I'm pleased that your back among us! :)

NoahsMommy
05-24-2002, 04:33 PM
It is wonderful to have you back....I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Can't wait to hear more about your furbabies! We missed you!!

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2002, 02:18 AM
Welcome back and I'm also sorry to hear of your loss. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies.

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-28-2002, 07:14 AM
Briggette! Welcome back! We have missed you.
Sorry about the rough time you have gone through.

Glad to hear Cookie is by your side and can't wait to hear about all the adventures!