PDA

View Full Version : Comfy spot

fritz03
08-07-2006, 09:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/comfyspot.jpgFritz snoozing on a comfy pillow on the couch .on Saturday,we went to dinner and brought back a piece of chicken finger to have with his supper and after supper at 3:45 he got under the rec room couch and slwpt there for 3 hours,only coming out when mom and i had ice cream cones and he had bites of those,then plain ice cream from dad.Later on,Fritz wouldn't settle down,up and down the stairs,then outside 2 or 3 times.We go fed up with it and put him to bed at 20 to 9.After mom went up to bed, I heard Fritz scratching and whining in bed and mom sad his bed was a mess the next morning.After his snooze on their bed yesterday morning,he came out and finished my raisin bran without raisins,had oatmeal porridge with blueberries from dad,then a couple of bites of my toast.This morning ,he heard people going by with the Husky,don't know how,he was in mom and dad's bedroom and off to the window he went barking,didn't touch his porridege until i set in on the window ledge and he then licked it clean.i had 20 pictures taken of fritz,then the camera film wouldn't go forward,then it finally did rewind,not the whole way according to mom,so lost all the pictures.Whether we try more film or a new camera,have to wait and see. ;)

elizabethann
08-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Ha ha....Fritz had to go to bed early because he was a stinker.

What a cutie.

Daisy and Delilah
08-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi Fritz!! What a busy boy you are sweetie!! It sounds like that pampering continues on in your house too. Sorry you lost all those pictures Barry. :)