PDA

View Full Version : Hi Gidget !!

Daisy and Delilah
08-07-2006, 06:56 AM
Look at the fluffy little teddy bear!! You are so adorable sweetie!! We can imagine what fun you are for your family. How did your obedience classes go? Were you the star of the class? You're certainly our big star here today as we all honor you as our fabulous DOTD!! Please have the family give you lots of extra kisses from us and we wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

irish
08-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Good morning Miss Gidget, what a cutie pie you are. You look like you're just waiting to see what mischief you can get in to. Your family sure does love you a lot and I know you all have a lot of fun together. Be a good doggy at obedience school and make your daddy proud. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

lizbud
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Hello Gidget,

You sure are a cute little fuzzy pup. :) I'm so glad to hear you will be
taking doggie classes. It's a good place to work off all that puppy energy.
I'll bet you do great.Happy congrats on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.

sasvermont
08-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Oh my gosh. Gidget you are just adorable. I will be over to pick you up this afternoon.

I would love to have you come play at my house - forever!

Congrats on being The Dog of the Day! :cool:

blue girl
08-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Gidget, oh what a face! You are just too cute, and it sounds like you are very smart as well! I bet your fur is so soft and it must be wonderful cuddling up with you at night! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
08-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey Gidge!:D Yup, you Wheatens are the "teddy bears" of the canine kingdom!:D What a cutie you are, what a face!:) Tell your Dad no worries...puppydom is a trying time for all us new parents but with a little ummm, guidance and a class or two, before long, you'll be the best behaved doggie in the 'hood, top of your class for sure!:D Keep up the good work being the best furkid a family could ever hope for, sweetheart! We're so happy you stopped by and honored to crown you our most deserving, cute as a button DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, Gidge!:) Hugs and kisses!

skye
08-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Hello Gidget!
I have a Wheaton named "Murphy" and together we congratulate you on being Dog of the Day! You are too cute!

gjd4ever
08-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh, my goodness!!! Aren't you just the cutest little girl to greet us today!!! I bet that being ever so adorable always keeps you out of the dog house with Daddy ;) Happy DOTD to you and your family. :cool:

Coondoglover
08-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi, Gidget! You have the cutest face! I bet that helps when you have a little mischief going on, huh? Good luck in your obedience classes. I'm sure you will do well. Congrats on DOTD! :)

Dorothy39
08-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Hello Gidget!!!! When I saw you as "Dog of the Day, I thought I was looking at an adorable, real live, Teddy Bear!!!!! You are absolutely a remarkable breed. I'd would enjoy touching that soft, airy fur coat that you are wearing.

I am so glad that you were chosen as "Dog of the Day"!!!

Congratulations---Gidget----I so admire your name too!!! ;)

BOBS DAD
08-07-2006, 03:24 PM
WOW!!!!

What a good looking dog you are Gidget! I'll bet everyone just wants to give you a hug when they see you! I hope you have a wonderful DOTD Day!!!