PDA

View Full Version : What you ate today...

wolfsoul
08-06-2006, 11:50 PM
I thought this would be good for us who are dieting and need meal ideas. :) I'm starting a new cleanse tomorrow and I'm always looking for healthy foods that are easy to prepare and taste great.

I only started eating healthy tonight. I had a whole wheat pita filled with hummus, romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, alflafla sprouts, egg, cottage cheese, and flaxseed.

luvofallhorses
08-07-2006, 12:28 AM
I am not dieting. :o I had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich on toast this morning, I skipped lunch, because I hurt my foot, well shall I say my fan hurt my foot. :rolleyes: and went to go rest. I had a hamburger for dinner with barbecue sauce, cucumber chips, and tomatos with barbecue chips and a glass of homemade iced tea. :) I had a hershey bar and I am snacking on some honey roasted peanuts. I need to eat more healthy, I love salads and fresh veggies. we have some cherries, we need to buy more healthy stuff rather than junk food.

jackie
08-07-2006, 02:15 AM
I only woke up 15 minutes ago, but I am eating an apple and a kiwi. After I walk the dogs Iwill have some oatmeal with walnuts and milk and a yogurt.

GreyhoundGirl
08-07-2006, 07:14 AM
I'm not dieting. I usually eat a yougurt, an ice cream, a ceasor salad, a piece of cheese and lots of water. My days meal. And sometimes a peanut butter sandwich.

christa
08-07-2006, 07:26 AM
I thought this would be good for us who are dieting and need meal ideas. :) I'm starting a new cleanse tomorrow and I'm always looking for healthy foods that are easy to prepare and taste great.

I only started eating healthy tonight. I had a whole wheat pita filled with hummus, romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, alflafla sprouts, egg, cottage cheese, and flaxseed.

Sounds like you need to join Fitness Fridays!!! ;) BTW, your pita sounds yummy!!!

Alysser
08-07-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm not dieting. Well, yesterday we went to Atlantic City to see a show because I live only an hour and a half away. Well, we went to a really nice buffet, but I wasn't to hungry and I SAID I was going to stick with the salad portion but there was so much stuff, I just ate alot more then salad. OK, anyway, I had salad, egg drop soup, 3 rolls, a slice of pepperoni pizza, plain pizza, two chicken legs, a meatball, some pasta, ice cream, and last but now least a funnel cake. As you can Imagine, I gained about ten pounds... :o I feel bloated STILL and it's the next day. I really don't need a diet though because I get plenty of excerise. I guess I'll go for a short walk today.

Pembroke_Corgi
08-07-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm on a "diet" too- which basically means I'm just cutting back my portions and working out more.

Yesterday I had some almonds for breakfast, a fettucine and broccoli frozen dinner for lunch (yes we need to do some grocery shopping) and an apple fritter for a snack. :o We had a rather hard hike in the mountains- we walked 3 miles over a rather difficult stretch of trail, so I got a good work out anyway. We ate mexican for dinner- I had a veggie burrito with a side of beans and rice.

buckner
08-07-2006, 10:41 AM
I've only been up for a little more than an hour. I've had a bowl of puffed wheat cereal with vanilla soymilk and a banana. No idea what I'll eat for lunch.

Yesterday, I didn't have breakfast because I felt too sick when I woke up. For lunch, which was at like 11am, I had a sweet potato with salt and pepper only. And dinner, we went to Red Lobster. I had the broiled seafood platter with a plain baked potato and a salad with the dressing on the side. It was GOOOOOOD!