PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love. I need this baby !!!!! ( and he needs me !! )

GreyhoundGirl
08-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Oh.... I just need this boy, I think I'm gonna go see him. Nothing comes home. ( lets see how long it lasts THIS time :rolleyes: )

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/cutterest.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/cutestdarnthing.jpg

Isn't he just this cutest darn thing you've ever seen..... I'm in love. I read his story, it sounds like we would fit. He fits in well with other dogs and loves waterfront and woods. I have another dog and I live right in the forest. I need this baby !!!! Jenny likes boy dogs, so I can't get a girl, He's 6 yrs old and his names Vinny.... Awwwwww ! I swear, I need this dog !!!

What do you think? I always value your opinions.

luvofallhorses
08-06-2006, 09:03 PM
he's adorable! :) do you have a link to his story/page? :)

GreyhoundGirl
08-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Scroll down, he's in the second row.

http://www.vtgreys.org/adoptable.htm

sabies
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM
He is cute! Has Jenny lived with another dog before? As long as Jenny likes him . . .

Toby's my baby
08-06-2006, 09:36 PM
He is gorgeaus!! I'd take him home with me!! ;)

Dorothy39
08-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Oh, What a "dream" of a dog, that Vinnie!!!!! I can't blame you for wanting to get your hands onto that beautiful dog!!!!!!!

GreyhoundGirl
08-07-2006, 06:53 AM
I 've just gotta make sure I get there in time.

I dunno if Jenny has ever lived with another dog before. She has never lived with one with me, but she was with other people for 2 1/2 years, so......

No, she DID live with one, for 2 days I watched my neighboure schnouzer (sp?) who is male and I think 12 yrs old.

Please Vinny, act your worst in front of all those other people. I'm depending on it. ;)

:) :) :)

beeniesmom
08-07-2006, 11:53 AM
I don't think you NEED this dog.
Sure he is cute and everything. He needs a home but you can't even afford the one you have.
You said it yourself that you couldn't afford to bring Jen to the vet when she had that lump on her side.
Take care of what you have first.

Queen of Poop
08-07-2006, 12:47 PM
I don't think you NEED this dog.
Sure he is cute and everything. He needs a home but you can't even afford the one you have.
You said it yourself that you couldn't afford to bring Jen to the vet when she had that lump on her side.
Take care of what you have first.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this.

bckrazy
08-07-2006, 03:05 PM
It is fun to dream, and he is a very handsome boy. ;)

However, I truly doubt that they would consider adopting to you, if you were honest and told them about your situation. I don't know of any rescue who would give a dog to a teenager, who is responsible for all of the vet bills, and is not even working.

GreyhoundGirl
08-07-2006, 07:50 PM
It is fun to dream, and he is a very handsome boy. ;)

However, I truly doubt that they would consider adopting to you, if you were honest and told them about your situation. I don't know of any rescue who would give a dog to a teenager, who is responsible for all of the vet bills, and is not even working.

Hello ! I'm not working... because I'm not old enough to work ! :mad:

Plus, my last rescue group gave me one dog.

Plus, I'm not responsible for " all " the vet bills, my mom usually pays for the yearly vaccinations.

bckrazy
08-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Um... ok, well I was working when I was 14, and anyone 13+ should be able to find jobs to do even if it's just babysitting. That is how I feel about that.

Honestly, if your parents won't pay for a routine check-up for one dog with health issues, why would you seriously want to get another dog? That is plain irresponsible IMO.

GreyhoundGirl
08-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Um... ok, well I was working when I was 14, and anyone 13+ should be able to find jobs to do even if it's just babysitting. That is how I feel about that.

Honestly, if your parents won't pay for a routine check-up for one dog with health issues, why would you seriously want to get another dog? That is plain irresponsible IMO.

Well, I dunno were YOU were working, but here you have to be 16 to get a job. And I live in a fairly large forest, there is no one to babysit ( except myself and Jen )

For the final time, My parents DO pay for the routine check-ups. Just when I said that we should take her to the vet when she was loosing wieght and found out there was nothing wrong, my parents got angry because it was very expensive to find out she was just too skinny.