PDA

View Full Version : And it just keeps getting better...

k9krazee
08-06-2006, 01:07 PM
*sigh* :(

This weekend has been awful...

Micki's very sick (I'm sure most of you know) and still not eating.

I woke up yesterday morning with a fever, headache, dizziness and sore throat. Still not feeling well today.

Mini and Shadow got into a huge fight. Both dogs are okay, but when we were trying to get them apart Mini bit my dad's hand and he has a huge puncture wound.

And now my dad's on the way to the hospital, he was up at our cabin last night, got in an accident on the four-wheeler and broke his collarbone.

The saying when it rains, it pours is oh sooo true. :(

luvofallhorses
08-06-2006, 01:08 PM
aww I am sorry, Ashley! :( ((hugs)) I hope your dad is okay and I hope you and Micki feel better soon!

Riptide
08-06-2006, 01:28 PM
((hugs)) I'm so sorry :(

Dorothy39
08-06-2006, 01:29 PM
My Goodness, :eek: I guess you HAVE had your share of woes!!! I'm so sorry for all the stress that you and your family have been under.Like wise, your dogs.

And, tomorrow is a Monday, (yuck).

I hope next week is a whole lot better, for you and for your Micki!!!!!

MajesticCollies
08-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry about all your problems lately, Here's a poem for you to reflect on.

"We never have more than we can bear. The present hour we are always able to endure. As our day, so is our strenth. If the trials of many years were gathered into one, they would overwhelm us; therefore in pity to our little strength, he sends first one, and then another, then removes both, and then lays on a third, heavier than either; but all is so wisely measured to our strength that the bruised reed is never broken. We do not enough look at our trials in this continous and successive view. Each one is sent to teach us something, and altogether they have a lesson which is beyond the power of any to teach alone"

H. E. Manning

Hope that helps out your upcoming week.

krazyaboutkatz
08-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I hope that things start improving in your life. Please take care.

Roxyluvsme13
08-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Ashley, I'm so sorry that you're having so many problems and stress in your life right now. I'm sure everything will get better and that everything will be alright. (((HUGS))) to you, and some kisses from Roxy and Lily.