PDA

View Full Version : Do your pets cooperate with each other?

Pembroke_Corgi
08-06-2006, 12:07 PM
It seems like my pets do all the time....this is the 2nd day in a row Seine has gotten on top of the fridge and knocked the dogs' treats down on the floor where they were waiting! I almost think she did it on purpose, like the dogs asked her to do it...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/pembrokecorgi/Colorado/IMG_3969.jpg

Sometimes Marta alerts me when one of the others are in trouble, too. Do your pets seem to communicate like this too?

Toby's my baby
08-06-2006, 01:52 PM
My old man Boo boo would alert us when one of the cats was hurt or in trouble. After we got Maggie and Autumn though, he has stopped for some reason. He used to run back and fourth between you and one of the cats trying to get you to follow. :)

MajesticCollies
08-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Your cat may be being Blackmailed to do these dasterly deeds by the dogs. lol you had better question them. :D

Lady's Human
08-06-2006, 02:02 PM
When we had three kitties, Trillian would climb into the Christmas tree (she is the smallest of the bunch), knock ornaments down onto the floor, and there would be a three way game of kitty hockey with whatever she managed to knock out.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-08-2006, 04:33 AM
Happens all the time here! Snoopy, who is our little monkey, is the best here, she is a clever naughty girl!!

Sonia59
08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
...I almost think she did it on purpose, like the dogs asked her to do it...

Or is it that Seine has something to ask the dogs and she wants to be kind so that the dogs accept her request?? :D :D

lvpets2002
08-08-2006, 12:50 PM
;) Oh how cute & it sounds like your cat & dog has some team work going on here.. Most of mine cooperate with each other..

zanyshihtzu
08-08-2006, 11:09 PM
When I first got Ellie(cat) I use to leave Mia's dog treats lay on the table. Mia is a shihtzu so she could never reach them. But after comming home on several occassions to empty bags on the floor and I realized they were working together.So of course I've learned to put the treats in the drawer.

Rachel
08-09-2006, 10:24 AM
That's a great picture. I think Seine has earned some points from the dogs for this one.

After my dogs are fed, they get some *extras* - sort of like a bit of a second helping. Generally they will wait by the dog dishes until *extras* are dispensed. My husband and I use this time to eat our own dinner in peace. All too soon; however, Tucker is sent as an emissary from the kitchen to where we are eating in the family room to give us the *plaintive look*, while Hannah waits by the bowls.