PDA

View Full Version : Ocean gets the big snip!

lute
08-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Ocean goes to the vet on Tuesday for the big snip! he's really starting to eat now so he's gonna hate that he can't eat or drink Monday.

cyber-sibes
08-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Good luck, Ocean! Heal quickly so you can get back to playing with your new siblings! ;) I'll bet Lute is going to give you some extra special treats, too.

zoomer
08-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Good luck Ocean! You'll be in my thoughts Monday & Tuesday.

GreyhoundGirl
08-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Ocean goes to the vet on Tuesday for the big snip! he's really starting to eat now so he's gonna hate that he can't eat or drink Monday.

They can't eat or drink before being neutered? I never knew :o . I have always gotten second-hand dogs that have already been altered. ( which are MUCH better )

:confused: Why?

Corinna
08-06-2006, 10:53 PM
They donn't want any body animal or human to eat before surjury so you don't choke on any vomit that might happen. Sorry so graffic but to tired to think about selling the more PC words.
Lexie prayers for Ocean Tyson did so good at his clip . was a bit slower (thank god) after for a day or so. They all at the vets wanted to steal him away. They couldn't get over his story. Declared you and I angels for him. knowing us its kind of funny I think. we just care about the fur kids.

cyber-sibes
08-06-2006, 11:47 PM
They can't eat or drink before being neutered? I never knew :o . I have always gotten second-hand dogs that have already been altered. ( which are MUCH better )

:confused: Why?
anesthesia. just like when people go in for surgery.

lute
08-07-2006, 02:51 PM
They donn't want any body animal or human to eat before surjury so you don't choke on any vomit that might happen. Sorry so graffic but to tired to think about selling the more PC words.
Lexie prayers for Ocean Tyson did so good at his clip . was a bit slower (thank god) after for a day or so. They all at the vets wanted to steal him away. They couldn't get over his story. Declared you and I angels for him. knowing us its kind of funny I think. we just care about the fur kids.

aww. that's so nice. kinda funny. we were just doin what needed to be done. it's all about the furkids! :)

Dorothy39
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Lute, I enjoy your threads. ;)

Ocean- Sorry you can't eat, but those are the rules. You'll be okay, Lute will hold your paw and whisper loving words into your ear. Kisses to you for a quick recovery.

Greyhoundgirl-You are absolutely A Sweet Heart!!!! ;)

Danegirl2208
08-07-2006, 08:40 PM
aww Ocean...make sure to kiss up to mum 10 times more when you get back so you get lots of extra hugs and cuddles :) good luck!!