PDA

View Full Version : Honeygirl's Formal Introduction

mikkehla
08-05-2006, 09:45 AM
Hi! My name is Honeygirl. I am about 4 years old and am a beagle/lab mix. Mom and Dad adopted me from the local Humane Society and I couldn't be happier! I am a city dog, but Mom and Dad take me for many walks everyday to ensure I get enough excersize. They also take me fun places like camping in the Alleghany National Forest, where I can run around and chase as many critters as I want. I love going to play with my cousins, although they can get a bit rowdy at times!

My hobbies and interests include napping, chasing birds, cats, chipmunks or anything that runs, digging holes, and playing with chicken (picture attached). I don't particularly care for bikes or motorcycles, so I like to bark at them. I really enjoy rides in the car. I am a little afraid of water, but I at least like to get my toes wet every now and then.

Please enjoy my pictures!

MajesticCollies
08-05-2006, 10:03 AM
What a great lookin girl. She looks like a real sweet heart and is probably so happy that you found her. Congrats

Dorothy39
08-05-2006, 12:58 PM
You chose an appropriate name for your dog, Honeygirl!!!! & gave her a wonderful future that she is so worthy of. Thank-you for introducing her on Pet Talk.

zoey
08-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Welcome Honeybear and Mikkehla!
Honeybear, I really enjoyed your pictures!

luvofallhorses
08-05-2006, 01:11 PM
what a beautiful girl she is! :D Honeygirl fits her perfectly! :)