PDA

View Full Version : Online Photo Album?

Flatcoatluver
08-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey all, I was just at the beach with friends and I want to upload them to a website that is like a photo album, so I can just send them the whole album and they can pick and choose what photos they want. I would send them to my current photo uploader that I have but I just think it would be easier just to send the url of the photo album. Anybody have any good websites for photo albums?

Almita
08-04-2006, 09:30 PM
for me i use www.picturetrail.com

Argranade
08-04-2006, 09:55 PM
www.photobucket.com (http://photobucket.com)

Flatcoatluver
08-04-2006, 09:56 PM
Photobucket really isn't a album. I want a album, so I can just give her the url of the album.
ETA: Thanks Almita that site was the kind I was looking for.

Almita
08-04-2006, 10:00 PM
www.picturetrail.com is like an album you can make sections and its like a website for your pictures and others can view. So that's what i would recommend

Argranade
08-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Photobucket really isn't a album. I want a album, so I can just give her the url of the album.

Ooops sowwy I didnt know what you where typing about all I read was album so I thought Photobucket. :rolleyes: Maybe Im just tired.

Nvmd I was right it is an album.

Almita
08-04-2006, 10:47 PM

Your welcome

Sevaede
08-04-2006, 10:50 PM

Yes, it is. You can change your options so people can view it with a password or you can make it public. Then, you could give them the link either way. Then, they can just copy the photos onto a disc or order prints (or whatever else!) from PB.

kuhio98
08-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Yes, photobucket is an album. You can also use webshots and imagestation.

luvofallhorses
08-04-2006, 11:16 PM
http://www.shutterfly.com :)