PDA

View Full Version : A BIG problem at night!

lldaniels21
08-04-2006, 08:02 PM
The past week there has been a cat outside my bedroom window. It only comes to the window around 2 or 3AM. Since Jenna has the new cat house she can reach the window. :eek: She tries to open the blinds so she can see this other cat. This is what happened the very first night: Jenna jumped on her house (which she NEVER does at night..only during the day). She was pawing at the window. I opened the blinds just a bit to see what she saw and it was another cat. Jenna just wanted to be friends and rub on the window..but the other cat growled really funny and hissed. After that happened..Jenna hit the window SUPER hard. The cat ran away after that. It still comes around every other night and Jenna goes crazy at the window. Is there anything I can put at the window to make the cat not come by anymore? A fake snake or something??

catmandu
08-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I wonder if that Cat has a home, or whether hes a stray looking for a place where he will find a Furr Ever Home?
I dont think that theres anyhing that you can put in the window to scare him off, as Cats react to scent far more than sight.
I hope he has a home.

kuhio98
08-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Hmmm, you might try a motion detector light underneath your window. When he comes for a visit, the light will go off and scare him away. I hope he has a home.

momcat
08-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Hmm, I'm wondering if this might be a stray or feral male looking for the company of a nice kitty girl? Wish I had a solution for you.