PDA

View Full Version : forzaa.. morphed?!

flamepony12
08-04-2006, 12:12 PM
well.. I completely gave Forzaa a makeover. XD I decided I want to draw big cats (I'll still draw dogs though) And changed Forzaa into.. well, a big cat. XD Let me know what you think, and if I should change her back..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e146/dxako/newchar.jpg

Husky_mom
08-04-2006, 12:27 PM
i didnīt knew forzaa before, but I LOVE the way she is now!!!

flamepony12
08-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Thanks!~ haha, she was actually a dog before. xD ;;

joanofark
08-04-2006, 02:53 PM
It's so cute!! I have to say I like the dog Forzaa, but I like this color (And the spots better... :)) They're both adorable though, and I like either one!!

k9krazee
08-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Aww, I love the colors!

Anita Cholaine
08-04-2006, 04:06 PM
I loved the old, doggie Forzaa, but I have to say that she looks great as a cat too!

slleipnir
08-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Is she still a dog though, too? :o You could have TWO fursona's? A kitty and a dog? I've been away for a few days and I drew you a picture of dog forzaa...everytime I draw her you change her hahah.

Riptide
08-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Very nice! Do you by any chance play furry-paws?

lovethatpug
08-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Is she still a dog though, too? :o You could have TWO fursona's? A kitty and a dog? I've been away for a few days and I drew you a picture of dog forzaa...everytime I draw her you change her hahah.

(this is Devon, on Olivia's account, heh.)

haha. Maybe she can have. Special powers or something!? xD I could just make this into like.. a new character or something. The only thing I was worried about was once I started drawing cats that I wouldn't draw dogs as well or something.. But I can just keep Forzaa as a dog and then rename this one. (: Any name ideas? ;D

I want to see that picture too ;)

slleipnir
08-06-2006, 09:16 PM
(this is Devon, on Olivia's account, heh.)

haha. Maybe she can have. Special powers or something!? xD I could just make this into like.. a new character or something. The only thing I was worried about was once I started drawing cats that I wouldn't draw dogs as well or something.. But I can just keep Forzaa as a dog and then rename this one. (: Any name ideas? ;D

I want to see that picture too ;)

or you could rename the dog and have this as "forzaa" your main fursona?? Dog forzaa could be a secondary character? or maybe she could have 2 forms o_O

Suki Wingy
08-08-2006, 12:03 AM
I love her and Audrey's idea.

slleipnir
08-08-2006, 08:00 AM
hey, do you know http://elyea.deviantart.com/ ?? your cat style reminded me of her :D