PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Stupid People!!!

Pam
08-04-2006, 06:34 AM
This story in my local news last night made me sick!! How stupid can people be!! The woman left water in the car for the dog. Did she REALLY think that would help! :mad: :mad:

http://www.nbc10.com/news/9625799/detail.html

I think the penalty is way too lenient and the dog should have been taken away from her. Am I wrong?

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2006, 06:57 AM
When will people learn!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sweet Sixy
08-04-2006, 07:05 AM
:mad: That is insane!! "She was having water in the car with ice and everything" REALLY!?!? :mad:

GreyhoundGirl
08-04-2006, 07:15 AM
:mad: She's "not going to do that no more, because she loves her dog "

Obvioustly she didn't love her dog ! :mad: A lesson that never shold have been learned !

:mad: A 50 $ fine !!!!!!!!! :mad: I thought at LEAST the dog would have been taken away, then she should have been charged a large fine. That is insane !!! :mad: :mad:

( dear person: good grammar, by the way, you ROTTER !!!! )

elizabethann
08-04-2006, 07:17 AM
The police unlocked the door?

WTF?! Just break the damn window!

If I was one of those people who spotted the dog, I would have taken a big 'ol rock and threw it through the window.

That woman should be left in a hot car with the windows rolled up and see how much she likes it. Dumb a$$.

GreyhoundGirl
08-04-2006, 07:27 AM
The police unlocked the door?

WTF?! Just break the damn window!

If I was one of those people who spotted the dog, I would have taken a big 'ol rock and threw it through the window.

That woman should be left in a hot car with the windows rolled up and see how much she likes it. Dumb a$$.

Be careful............ ( you might hit the dog. ) :p

Daisy and Delilah
08-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Another irresponsible dog owner :mad: She sounds like a complete idiot. They should never have let her keep the dog. Proper punishment would have been to leave her in the car for several hours with some ice water--how would she like that? :mad: :mad: :mad:

GreyhoundGirl
08-04-2006, 07:44 AM
PTers should make a law. ( we could be politicians !! )

The law now states:

"Any hardships man forces animal to endure will have to be done by men, too. If the man does not survive, it shows the danger he has put his animal at."

Consider: a man puts out a trap, they trap a cat. The police come and free the cat and force the man to go in the trap. NEW SOCIETY, HERE WE COME !!!!!!! :D ;)

Alysser
08-04-2006, 07:51 AM
This was in New Jersey, where I live, and right now we are going through a major heat wave. Ok, so it's basically saying she got off with a warning, ONLY a $50 fine!? That's IS only a warning!! When will people learn. I had ice water outside yesterday and it melted in less then 10 minutes, its called common sense! What a stupid A$$!!!!!!!!!! :mad: "Not doing that no more, because I love my dog." What a loving owner :rolleyes: Sometimes I am ashamed of being a human.

Forgot to add, in the USA animal cruelty laws are very weak, we need more stength in them. My dad got a speeding ticket for over 100 dollars once and someone leaves a LIVING thing in the car and only pays 50 bucks. That sure makes sense! :(

RobiLee
08-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Very very stupid stupid people!!

This is something that infuriates me! I have a friend who always takes her dogs with her everywhere and leaves them in the car. I have been preaching to her for years now and I just now feel like I am getting through to her. I don't know why she was so stubburn about it. I would actually yell at her and she would blush and seem so embarrassed and say.."I know, I know", but she kept on doing it :mad: .

Lori Jordan
08-04-2006, 10:28 AM
That makes me sick to my stomach,Bouviers are fairly big dogs,This heat wave we have been having all my guys go to the bathroom and there inside i don't let them run and play days like it has been and they would rather be in the central air relaxing and laying around.And i never leave my dogs in the car i never take them anywhere where they cannot come in with me,That lady should have more than a fifty dollar fine :mad:

Lori Jordan
08-04-2006, 10:31 AM
This was in New Jersey, where I live, and right now we are going through a major heat wave. Ok, so it's basically saying she got off with a warning, ONLY a $50 fine!? That's IS only a warning!! When will people learn. I had ice water outside yesterday and it melted in less then 10 minutes, its called common sense! What a stupid A$$!!!!!!!!!! :mad: "Not doing that no more, because I love my dog." What a loving owner :rolleyes: Sometimes I am ashamed of being a human.

Forgot to add, in the USA animal cruelty laws are very weak, we need more stength in them. My dad got a speeding ticket for over 100 dollars once and someone leaves a LIVING thing in the car and only pays 50 bucks. That sure makes sense! :(
There are the same here hun,A few years back in my hometown 2 men beat a GSD and tied it to cinder blocks and threw the dog off a dock!It was still alive and ya know what they got? 2 years of not owning an animals and probation it was sickning mind you both the men they were in there 20's were both beat up and put in the hospital they deserved everything they got,I do not like violence but what they did was just down right WRONG!

lute
08-04-2006, 10:36 AM
OMG! poor dog! i am glad someone stopped and called the police! i can't believe they gave the dog back! you have to be extreamly stupid to leave your dog in a car like that! :mad:

binka_nugget
08-04-2006, 11:09 AM
The poor dog!

A rescuer in BC was in a similar situation recently. She had spotted a dog in a car at the beach. It was during our heat wave with only an inch of the windows open. She broke in to the car and got the pup out. The pup certainly would have been dead if she had not broken in. The owners got nothing more than a verbal warning. :( :mad:

*future vet*
08-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Ugghhh....how can people do that? :mad: A $50 fine....hmmm....should have been more like a $50,000 fine. Why couldn't she have brought a lead, tied it to a tree in the shade or on her chair, gave the dog water and brought it to the lake frequently?
Poor dog....

Jeannie girl
08-04-2006, 11:22 AM
:mad: On TV we get warnings all the time about leaving children or pets in the car. They know. They just dont care enough.
People like that dont diserve the priviledge of owning a pet.

Dorothy39
08-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Okay, I am in your club on this one.

But, If I had seen that dog left inside that van, Wild horses would not have stopped me from "breaking and entering"--then "kidnapping" :eek: :D

The look on his face, and the description of his despair made me feel like throwing up!!!! Where was this woman when God passed out Brains?

I hope their was a typed error in that fine of $50.00!!!! She loves her dog?

I hate to think of where that dog is right now!!!!! Yes, strict punishment for Animal Cruelty is in order!!!!

heinz57_79
08-04-2006, 04:37 PM
When will people learn!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

They'll never learn when all the punishment they get is a $50 fine! It should be a considerable fine, and the animal should be taken away immediately. :mad: But, until pets are considered to be "people" and not "property" there's little that police and government can do. it's pathetic.

MajesticCollies
08-04-2006, 05:53 PM
I think everyone has pretty much covered it. Unbeleivable how stupid people can be. And they say some dogs have Nurological problems. I think this owner better see a psychologist with her absent mind!