PDA

View Full Version : OHHHHH she looks so adorable!*words to get bit by*

DrKym
08-03-2006, 09:07 PM
Well Goofy finally got to go and get her regular grooming today bows and all! Couldn't be cuter! Except that she bit the neighbors kid! Now before everyone goes off she warned him I warned him, Adrian warned him. I think the Dog gods did too. (kid is nearly 13). still he picked her up while she was in her crate, she did NOT break skin,but got him on the upper cheek in a pinch bite (he said she didn't bite just hit him with her teeth. ) I walked boy home talked to Mom, Mom says why didn't you listen to them and what part of her growl didn't clue you in? (they have 2 Labs and a Dobe that come over alot to play) His answer?????
SHE LOOKED SO ADORABLE ! :confused:
I am not sure if I am pi$$ed at Goofy or Pi$$ed at him. But I think his Mom was very lenient and sweet about it to us and to Goof. Just a thought I would share............................................. .......

DrKym
08-03-2006, 10:11 PM
bump :D

Dorothy39
08-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I thought there was a "Picture" of your MEAN , BUT. PRETTY DOG!!! :D :D

Another Sensational Thread , I might have known!!!!

But, where Oh where is the Centerfold picture of "Miss Goofy" bows and all that jazz? :eek:

You are such a tease!!!! :D :D

DrKym
08-03-2006, 10:24 PM
ROFL Miss D her bows lasted all of 3.5 seconds inside the door Rusty stole em!.She was furious! (little prima donna) I will post a pic of her Saturday when it is Rustys turn for bath and nail clip, that way I will have longer than 2 minutes to snap a pic! she does look really great though as she finally lost the LAST of her puppy fuzz! I have to admit she is a beautiful girl BAD girl but beautiful! I should have named her Morgan Fairchild!

Dorothy39
08-03-2006, 10:51 PM
:D :D :D :D Now, cut that out!!!! :D :D :D :D Gotta clean this chair again, thanks!!!!!!!!!

DrKym
08-03-2006, 11:02 PM
ok but I am still ticked off @ goofy

K9karen
08-03-2006, 11:14 PM
:D :D :D :D :p

DrKym
08-03-2006, 11:33 PM
KAREN NO FAIR! grrrrrrrrrr I really wish I could smack sense into the kid but STILL Goofy knew better and she LIKES kids alot :rolleyes: Usually I am stuck taking her outta their playtime ! UGH

joycenalex
08-05-2006, 09:17 AM
... Mom says why didn't you listen to them and what part of her growl didn't clue you in? (they have 2 Labs and a Dobe that come over alot to play) His answer?????SHE LOOKED SO ADORABLE ! ...
i think his mom is a very sensible woman...what part of her growl didn't you understand? whoa, i like this lady! it's really hard to teach kids that actions have consequences, so don't annoy a growling dog.

bckrazy
08-05-2006, 05:45 PM
I would not be angry with her, she was obviously practicing good bite inhibition, and felt threatened. =D Next time, I would completely block a rude kid from touching her, for the safety of your pup and the kid.