PDA

View Full Version : Home FOUND for Booboo! UPDATE

Catty1
08-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Booboo's owner found him a home! And because this owner had tears in his eyes about his baby, I believe it would be a good furrever home!

Good luck wishes for Booboo!

Purrrrrrrrrsanality plus...charming....very sucky....neutered....black
and white....Owner had to move, and could not find a cat-friendly apt.
Booboo is 9 yrs old and appears very happy and healthy and is an indoor
cat.

Please contact me if you can adopt Booboo! :D

Beautiful TUXIE boy! Glossy black coat, sure doesn't seem 8 years at all! White front paws, Sylvester-like. Friendly, bright, outgoing - "chirps" and talks and loves cuddles and being patted and bumping your legs!

He is okay where he is for now...his owner had tears in his eyes....the landlord told him too late that he didn't have to move til October - and by then, he had arranged for a place to stay, then an apt to move into in a month, which doesn't allow cats! With the almost non-existent availability of places in Calgary, he would have had little choice.

I am sure that Boo will get a great home!

catmandu
08-03-2006, 06:40 PM
If Booboo can make it to the Found Cat Hotel, he has a home waiting for him.
We love Tuxedo Cats here!
Booboo Cat, come on down.

Catty1
08-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Gary...I posted this for a friend who has access to a trucker buddy that often goes to ON. But that's kind of a long trip for Boo. But I'll mention it. Thanks!

Actually - I think he is more Holstein patterned than Tuxie....if that's ok...

slick
08-03-2006, 07:48 PM
If only Max would welcome another kitty......I would take him in a heartbeat. So close, yet so far away. :(

Catty1
08-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Booboo is used to being an only cat - but who knows?

I have him posted on Pets Calgary, a Yahoo group, and it seems a good place to find homes for older cats.

I'll keep you posted!

catmandu
08-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Thats great that Booboo has a home.
Sadly someone told Animal Control about the number of Found Cas and I would have had to take back that offer.