PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon ~ Look Familiar???

Cinder & Smoke
05-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Dad sez this is what happens at our Ranch a lot ~

http://toons.mydailycartoon.com/mdc/toons/052202.JPG

Whenebber we hear our names in ALL CAPS :eek: it's usually time to *hide* an pertend ya dint hear nuffin! :rolleyes:

Pam
05-22-2002, 07:03 PM
Good one Phred! My Ashley (RB) wouldn't hide but she would flip on her back with her paws up in the air if she even thought for a minute she was in some kind of trouble. Bella, on the other hand, has no remorse for the things that she does! LOL! Sometimes I think she takes pride in her "nawtee dog deeds!" :rolleyes:

Rachel
05-22-2002, 07:25 PM
My Tizzie (RB) was such a sensitive soul. All we would have to say was *I smell poop* and she would slink out of the room with her head held down. She considered herself guilty even if there wasn't any poop around.

mugsy
05-22-2002, 07:33 PM
That's funny!!! We'll see if that happens here!

Pam
05-22-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
My Tizzie (RB) was such a sensitive soul. All we would have to say was *I smell poop* and she would slink out of the room with her head held down. She considered herself guilty even if there wasn't any poop around.

Rachel, Tizzie and Ashley are probably looking down now from the Rainbow Bridge and thinking to themselves "look what they've gotten themselves into with the likes of Hannah and Bella! LOL!

Dixieland Dancer
05-23-2002, 07:58 AM
It's hard to believe a Pet Talk dog could relate to that cartoon! :eek: :eek: LOL We all have such perfect, innocent babies!! :rolleyes: :p :eek: :D Don't We??? :confused: {{{sigh}}} I wish! ;)

anna_66
05-23-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
We all have such perfect, innocent babies!!

Oh, mine are angels! (look at the pool cover-well what's left of it!)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pce3cc6e13db416ceea9bf701daff2f04/fdb7d63c.jpg

ramanth
05-23-2002, 09:10 AM
LOL!

Dad caught Kia on the couch last night and reprimanded her. She slunk off the couch giving him HUGE doe eyes, her eyes back, and thumping her tail on the floor while she gave him such a pitiful look.