PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Koxka!

Randi
05-22-2002, 03:16 PM
Hola Koxka!

Welcome to Pet Talk - another from Spain (well, Cataluna) how nice! I love Cataluna, - have been to Barcelona, Castelldefels, Sitges and Ibiza. Beautiful places! :D
As you can probably see, we have another member from Spain already - and she is very nice!! You'll soon get to know us all! ;)

I'm looking forward to hear about your cat!

Warning! This site is addictive! :D

lynnestankard
05-22-2002, 04:39 PM
I know I've already welcomed you Koxka - on another thread - buy hey lets give you a second BIG welcome to the Pet Talkers who chat a lot!!! Have fun and enjoy.:D :D

Lynne

AmberLee
05-22-2002, 05:04 PM
Yes, welcome to Pet Talk. We look forward to learning more about you and your cat!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Yes, welcome to Pet Talk. We look forward to learning more about you and your cat!
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/laser3.gif

And thanks so much for the invitation to visit. Hopefully someday I'll be able to take you up on it, but not this year. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
05-22-2002, 06:26 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!:D

sammi
05-22-2002, 08:27 PM
:p WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gepansy
05-22-2002, 09:01 PM
Welcome!...hope you like it here.;)

koxka
05-23-2002, 04:50 PM
would say TANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!all of you and you Popocornbird,don't be jealous:D(9 pots perday,WOW)

Since I found this web I never miss a day! and can
say I'm already an addicted.As a one of the members says a Petcoholic.

Randi,you have a wonderfull orange tabby,there's
not many here,and don't know why:confused:

I will introduce the "gang of 4" as far as my skills on computer permits.

Koxka

Owned by:Koxka,Iuri,Pallo,Ginjol..and Shin Xan"The Hamster"

sirocco
05-23-2002, 06:01 PM
BIENVENID@ (itīs more difficult to welcome someone in Spanish when you donīt know whether itīs she or he ;) :D!! )

Glad to have you around here!! And this is addictive - be careful!!!

I live in Sevilla (I wasnīt born here though!) and I have 2 cats, Sirocco (white and orange!) and Neelix (black!) - I wish I could post more pictures!! Hope we can see your cats soon!! If you have some problems with posting images or whatever just ask these people on PT - theyīre experts :D
Just one tip - I donīt know if youīve wondered what LOL means (I did for a while :o) Itīs just like our JAJAJA :D :D But surely you knew (Iīm a bit slow sometimes...)

Welcome again!!

Nita

Ann
05-24-2002, 04:49 AM
Welcome koxka :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-25-2002, 02:05 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Koxka. I'm sure you'll love it here.:D