PDA

View Full Version : I might need a bit of your help......

Husky_mom
08-02-2006, 04:04 PM
first of all........is anyone familiar of Backyardigans?? if not, this are they.....
http://www.tctoyz.com/i//backdinnerplate.jpg

ok, the thing is my kidīs bday is this month, and i was cracking my head trying to figure out what theme to do..........and then I realized he loves the show (even gets mad when commercial breaks are in LOL) so I thought, what better time to do it than now?..............soooo.........I searched and searched and was able to find some stuff for the party (plates, cups, napkins, balloons, etc) but wouldnīt arrive on time to me (and wont refund anything thats not on time), so iīll do that myself.........the thing is I want to get him some stuff like some dinnerware, flatware, plush toy, etc. and I dont care if it gets delayed a bit longer as it will be a present, but they DO NOT ship to Mexico!!!!

so i was wondering if any of you would do me the favor to receive it at your place and then send it to me.....of course iīll pay for everything.....

or show me where can i find something like that, that DO ship to me......

hereīs the web i found some stuff (but wonīt ship) :(
http://www.tctoyz.citymax.com/page/page/2376378.htm

any help would be awesome ;)

heinz57_79
08-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Amazon ships to international addresses. :) Granted, they don't have a big selection, but they have a few things:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=br_ss_hs/002-1215518-7478441?platform=gurupa&url=index%3Dblended&keywords=backyardians&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

There's always Ebay. ;) Many sellers on Ebay will ship to Mexico. Looking on Ebay, someone has some really cute Backyardian Pjs for sale. :D

Good luck!

Roxyluvsme13
08-02-2006, 07:07 PM
You can always ship to me :) (I'll ask my mom tonight though just to make sure..)

Husky_mom
08-03-2006, 02:07 PM
There's always Ebay. ;) Many sellers on Ebay will ship to Mexico.

thanks I checked a bit and I liked some very nice stuff!!! but I really hate to register to a paypal account and the ebay so I can buy, I was wondering if there was a place I could buy directly without having to register somewhere.

but if I have to I will...... :rolleyes:

does anyone has experience with Ebay and Paypal?? are they reliable?? have they worked for you?? do you recommend them??

Kfamr
08-03-2006, 02:19 PM
You can have them shipped here if you'd like, I think you have my address?

I_luv_rusty
08-03-2006, 02:33 PM
does anyone has experience with Ebay and Paypal?? are they reliable?? have they worked for you?? do you recommend them??

Well if you do buy on ebay, I'd make sure your check the sellers feedback to make sure it seems all good and they are not going to steal your money and never send you the item. Also make sure there not a very new member like a week or a few, because some people have signed up and were very new, and sold something expensive then took your money and they could care less if they got bad feedback,or there account deleted.

Lori Jordan
08-03-2006, 02:42 PM
thanks I checked a bit and I liked some very nice stuff!!! but I really hate to register to a paypal account and the ebay so I can buy, I was wondering if there was a place I could buy directly without having to register somewhere.

but if I have to I will...... :rolleyes:

I do im an Ebay Nut i guess you could call me,My Husband and i use it on a daily basis,I have never had a problem if you need any help give me a shout id be glad to help you.

Husky_mom
08-03-2006, 04:21 PM
You can have them shipped here if you'd like, I think you have my address?

that would be great!! I just need to get all that i want adn iīll PM you, zilion thanks you are AWESOME!!!!.....*hugs*

i luv rusty: i actually have a similar account on a similar place here in mexico so i know the procedure but i am not familiar with paypal and besides its another country I wanted to know their pros/cons, but thanks for the advice itīs well taken :)

Lori: thanks iīll keep you in mind :)