PDA

View Full Version : What should I name my business?

mustlovedogs
08-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry that I had to make a whole new thread for this, but I couldn't figure out how to edit my other post into a poll. I made a poll with all of my favorite names, and I need help deciding! :) I would really appreciate your votes, thanks! :) ( I have one specific favorite, but it only has one vote...mine! :p )

Kfamr
08-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I chose paws and tails because it's the shortest. The shorter, the better and more memorable, IMO.

mustlovedogs
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
I chose paws and tails because it's the shortest. The shorter, the better and more memorable, IMO.

That's true... Maybe I should just use my name and Dog Walking Services? But then everyone's suggestions would be put to waste...I'm in a bad spot here :(

Zippy
08-02-2006, 02:25 PM
I like paws and tails.Then you can for short PAT.

mustlovedogs
08-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Good idea, Zippy. :)

Toby's my baby
08-02-2006, 02:46 PM
I choose Happy Tails Dog Walking because you can tell what the service is by the name. Otherwise, depending on if you are advertising or anything, its less things you have to add in, because it tells your service right in the title. :)

Good luck choosing!!

mustlovedogs
08-02-2006, 02:48 PM
I choose Happy Tails Dog Walking because you can tell what the service is by the name. Otherwise, depending on if you are advertising or anything, its less things you have to add in, because it tells your service right in the title. :)

Good luck choosing!!

That is the one that I really like! :) That is a good explanation why, too. I'm thinking about naming my business that... :)

mustlovedogs
08-02-2006, 03:49 PM
I named my business!!!

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions, I liked them all! :) We just ordered 250 business cards, they are so cute...I should get them in about 14 days. My business is called:

Happy Tails Dog Walking

Thanks again for all of your great suggestions! :)

elizabethann
08-02-2006, 03:51 PM
I named my business!!!

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions, I liked them all! :) We just ordered 250 business cards, they are so cute...I should get them in about 14 days. My business is called:

Happy Tails Dog Walking

Thanks again for all of your great suggestions! :)

Congratulations!!!!

mustlovedogs
08-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Congratulations!!!!

Thank you!! :D

Toby's my baby
08-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Congratulations!! :D

I hope we get to see what the business cards look like!

luvofallhorses
08-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Congrats! :) I hope we get to see what they look like, too! :)

mustlovedogs
08-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Thank you both! :D I am really excited to get them in the mail. As soon as I get them, I'm going to start advertising and start my job. My mom and I might go to the library today and I can print out an interview paper and flyer and make copies. Or, if we don't go today, we're going tomorrow. I'm so excited! :D