PDA

View Full Version : Cozy,Comfy

fritz03
08-02-2006, 11:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/cozying.jpg Fritz all cozy, comfy in a livingroom chair.Good place to be,too steamy outside.Right now it is 82,feeling like a 100 with the humidity.There is a severe thunderstorm watch for this area and fritz will probably hide under something.The other day ,he grabbed a tea towel from the kitchen and took it under the dining room table and layed on it .Dad called him and told to get tea towel and take it back,he only went back under to lay oniut.he is now in the kitchen snoozing.My headaches went away,as i am fine now.I left a grass trimmer at a customers and it was gone when i wen tback today,dad is not happy with me,but he is not perfect either. :D

elizabethann
08-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Barry, that really stinks about the grass trimmer. I can't believe someone took it! How rude. But just let Fritz give your Papa extra kisses & he'll forget all about it (hopefully).

Fritz, I hope it cools off real soon for you buddy. It's very hot & humid here too. Just stay inside and drink plenty of water. :)

BTW, I just love that picture!

beeniesmom
08-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Aww Fritz,
You look so cute in that chair. Give papa extra kisses to make his day sweeter.

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Barry, we're pretty sure that Fritz can cheer up Papa somehow. Who wouldn't love to be around that boy?

That is such a shame that somebody took the grass trimmer. It must have ruined your whole day--I'm so sorry to hear about it. I am glad to hear that your headaches have gone away though.

You guys stay cool and have a better day tomorrow. We love your picture Fritzie!! :)