PDA

View Full Version : Lakse KrØnch Salmon Treats?

Kfamr
08-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Has anyone ever bought the Lakse KrØnch Salmon treats for their dogs? They're made in Denmark and are 100% fish!

They have an icky smell but I think that's what attracts the doggies so much. Someone from another forum was talking about them so I had to find some.

If you have a picky dog I'd certainly look out for these... dogs go NUTS over them. You'd probably only find them in a natural pet food place. They're kind of pricey but well worth it in my opinion!

lv4dogs
08-02-2006, 09:57 AM
I've never bought them because I don't know where to get them, but someone who was in one of my obedience classes had them and yes, you're right, the dogs do go NUTS for them.

cyber-sibes
08-02-2006, 10:01 AM
ouuuuu- they look tasty, my two would love them! I'll keep an eye out for these. 100% fish is great! They got these Yummie Chummies at last year's Husky Hike, they went crazy for them, but they're not available anywhere around here.

Kfamr
08-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Sitstay.com has them for $4.00 for the 6.1oz bag. My natural pet food place gave them to me for free because we did a trade. ;)

elizabethann
08-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Salmon? Hmmmm....I wonder if the kitties will eat them too.

I'll have to look for them at the pet store.

Anita Cholaine
08-02-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm sure I won't find them here, but I bet Anita would love them. She goes nuts for fish, specially salmon!

Kfamr
08-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Salmon? Hmmmm....I wonder if the kitties will eat them too.

I'll have to look for them at the pet store.

I bet they would! They're kind big, Orion would make me break them up first, he's picky.

Randi
08-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Although I live in Denmark I haven't seen them, but then, I'm usually not looking for dog food. ;) Funny, I've just bought some raw salmon on my way home, and when I opened it, Fister was next to me in no time! I didn't think he liked salmon, but when it's raw, it's a different matter. I gave him a little piece and then a few spoonfulls of Purina wet food - 5 min. later, he went to the living room and puked. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll look for it, and see if it comes for cats too.

Jadapit
08-02-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm so excited Kay! I order the Timberwolf dog food from a pet store here in Colorado. Its Only Natural Pet Store. They have some wonderful stuff. I got the fur kids some organic bones there, they loved them. They have these salmon treats. :D I think I will order them some next time I get dog food. Thanks Kay. Here is the link to the place I'm talking about if anyone is intrested. You can get them for cats also.

http://search.onlynaturalpet.com/search.aspx?searchterms=Lakse%20Kronch%20Salmon%20 Treats

Glacier
08-02-2006, 01:19 PM
They got these Yummie Chummies at last year's Husky Hike, they went crazy for them, but they're not available anywhere around here.

Yummy Chummies are available by mail off their website:
http://www.yummychummies.com

My dogs love Yummy Chummies! I always buy them some when I go to Alaska.

Flatcoatluver
08-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Hmm I will have to go to our local health dog store. If the dogs are picky and love them, I know Zoey will love them because she is a very picky girl. She got tired of real bacon after the second day of our agility trial.

Kfamr
08-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Has anyone got the "New Zealand Real Meat Fish & Venison Jerkey Treats?"

I have not opened them yet and let my three try them, but I was told they go nuts over them. The lady also gave me "Sam's Yams Veggie Rawhide" made from Sweet Potatoes. They LOVE those.