PDA

View Full Version : I'm just gonna have to beat ya!

lute
08-02-2006, 01:36 AM
this be a rant...

so i'm at work. there is this loud mouthy guy that is always asking me out. he always talks about dogs since he saw my great dane purse and tattoos. i love talking dogs, but this guy just thinks it's a joke. i mentioned i wanted to be a dog trainer. he says "you're not like a freak dog talker are ya?" we were talkin favorite breeds, he says "i like pit bulls! i've even fought pit bulls. i've got a buddy that breeds i bet 100 litters a year. :mad: almost all the pups turn out to be real nice fighting dogs. some champions. oh yeah, you're like not into that. i probably offended you." :mad:

today it was relentless. he was talking about how those stupid people on animal planet spend all that stupid time and money on mutts and prance around like queers." today i snapped. i turned around and gave him a piece of my mind. i told him to shut up. i will not date him. i will never date him. i think he is a stupid person and he knows he is just trying to piss me off with the whole dog fighting thing." he left me alone for the rest of the day. i hope he falls off the face of the earth. :mad:

thanks for letting me vent.

Danegirl2208
08-02-2006, 01:48 AM
What a jerk!!! :mad: :mad: you go girl for telling him off though, some one had to do it :mad:
hmm..im hoping hes just trying to "show off" to you, and made that whole fighting nonsense up

DrKym
08-02-2006, 01:59 AM
wishes awful nightmares on him for eternity!

lute
08-02-2006, 03:04 AM
What a jerk!!! :mad: :mad: you go girl for telling him off though, some one had to do it :mad:
hmm..im hoping hes just trying to "show off" to you, and made that whole fighting nonsense up

he's got a heck of a way of showing off!

Dorothy39
08-02-2006, 06:40 AM
As Barney Fife (Don Knotts) once commented:

HE"S A NUT!!!!!!!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-02-2006, 08:56 AM
What a complete waste of space he is..........

Pembroke_Corgi
08-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Give him "your" number- 310-495-5412- the rejection hotline. :D (Yes, it is actually a real number).

*LabLoverKEB*
08-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Give him "your" number- 310-495-5412- the rejection hotline. :D (Yes, it is actually a real number).
Oh my gosh, do it! That would be sooo funny!
I also hope this @$$hole of a guy falls of the face of the earth. GOOD FOR YOU!

lute
08-02-2006, 04:54 PM

that's great! i'll definatly use that sometime. the guy is still not talking to me. i think i finally got him off my back.