PDA

View Full Version : Not going to be around for awhile!

molucass
08-02-2006, 12:21 AM
We are officially leaving tomorrow morning to head back to South Carolina. :(
In a way I am ready to go back, but then again I am not.

My parents will be coming to South Carolina at the first part of September and depending on a few things, we may be moving back to Texas.

We still don't have a computer at home, so I won't be able to post pics of the pups, or Baby's (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=109378&highlight=Baby) puppies when they are born.
If anyone would like to give me their e-mail address, I will be glad to take pictures of her puppies when they are born for whoever to post. I can send them from my cell phone to the e-mail address.

Please wish us a safe journey home as its almost 1000 miles and I always get really paranoid going on long trips. As you can see, its almost 12:30 here, and I am still not in bed but I have to get up at 6 a.m. I never am able to sleep the night before we go on a trip..

DrKym
08-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Godspeed and may the Angels guide and protect you and that baby you are so blessed to have! We will miss you, please hurry back!

Danegirl2208
08-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Have a safe trip! Good luck too you and baby, cant wait to see the pups!

Sevaede
08-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Good luck and I hope your trip goes well! I like going on car trips but plane trips scare me.

[email protected] , if you ever need anything

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2006, 07:00 AM
I'll miss you and the pups Cori!! Please be careful and touch base with us as soon as you can. How will we make it without you and the kids?? :)

molucass
10-31-2006, 09:04 PM
I figured instead of making a new post, that I would just update this one.

We came down for my niece's surgery last week, and my mom convinced us to stay for Halloween (that didn't take much convincing), and we are going home tomorrow. I really don't want to go home. I miss Texas and I miss my family, and South Carolina just isn't home to me, even though we have lived there for over a year.

Again, I ask ya'll to please wish us a safe journey home.

We might be coming back to Texas for Christmas if I have already had the baby, and we are both in good enough shape to travel. She is due on December 17th, and I'm not quite sure that I want to travel that far with a newborn.

Lots of luck to all the other pregnant women on this board. :)

caseysmom
10-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Lots of luck to you too!

Karen
10-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Safe travels, we'll miss you!

Logan
10-31-2006, 11:14 PM
I can't remember where you are in SC. Perhaps you could contact me by PM sometime. If you are anywhere near Greenville, I'd love to meet you.

Logan

Daisy and Delilah
11-01-2006, 06:33 AM
Best wishes and prayers for a safe trip Cori. Take care of yourself and check in when possible. Can't wait to see pics of the little one :)