PDA

View Full Version : Another grandmother heard from :)

Pam
08-01-2006, 07:45 PM
4 Dog Mother's photos of little grandson, Dominic, have inspired me. :) Hubby took this photo about a week ago. As you can see, Jeremy is using Bella as sort of a prop to keep himself upright. ;) He is doing well and is a very happy content little boy and has the sweetest disposition. He has recently started giving us little smiles too. :) I will try and get more pictures in the future. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_2872_CS2W.jpg

I have really got to get Robyn (Christiansmommy) back to posting more regularly. I know she probably has lots of really cute photos of Jeremy and Harlee, and of course my little buddy, Christian. :)

Karen
08-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Aww, he makes Bella look so big! :) Not every baby gets their own curly, heated pillow!

4 Dog Mother
08-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh, Jeremy is getting so big and is so cute. Yes we do need more pictures of him and his big brother. Bella makes a great prop for him. I can't wait for Dominic to start smiling.

4 Dog Mother
08-01-2006, 08:42 PM
I didn't really realize how big Dominic does look comparted to Jeremy. How much did Jeremy weigh at birth - with all these new PT babies it is hard to keep track -he was born a little early too wasn't he?

Cookiebaker
08-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh, I want a warm curly-haired pillow for my very own too! :D ;)

What a great picture of precious little Jeremy. He's just beautiful!!!! :)

Killearn Kitties
08-02-2006, 03:58 AM
What a lovely picture, Pam. Jeremy is looking great (Bella too)!

jenluckenbach
08-02-2006, 04:56 AM
What a sweet, sweet photo!!

Pam
08-02-2006, 06:06 AM
I didn't really realize how big Dominic does look comparted to Jeremy. How much did Jeremy weigh at birth - with all these new PT babies it is hard to keep track -he was born a little early too wasn't he?

Jeremy was born on May 26th but wasn't due until June 24th so he was a tiny one. He was 4 lbs. 9 oz. at birth and has now climbed all the way up to about 9 1/2 lbs. ( just about where Dominic was at birth! ;) )

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. :)

Rachel
08-02-2006, 06:46 AM
Ahem, even though I had to luck up on this thread, I'm enjoying it to the max. Bella is definitely in her *little mama* mode. Jeremy is getting to be a little hunk of a fella and that smile is enough to warm anyone's heart. Love how he is dressed. :cool:

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2006, 06:58 AM
Awwwwwwww!!!! Be still my heart Pam!! What an adorable picture--it's absolutely the cutest thing I've seen lately!! No wonder you're so proud of those two. Please give Jeremy some kisses and some for all the furkids as well. That picture has made my day!! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
08-02-2006, 07:00 AM
Awwwwwwww!!!! Be still my heart Pam!! What an adorable picture--it's absolutely the cutest thing I've seen lately!! No wonder you're so proud of those two. Please give Jeremy some kisses and some for all the furkids as well. That picture has made my day!! :)

Mine too! Its those little leggies sticking out......aawwwwwww

Samantha Puppy
08-02-2006, 07:31 AM
*swooning* Sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute!

lizbud
08-02-2006, 09:45 AM
What a cute little guy.Does he have red hair? I love that smile. :)

shais_mom
08-02-2006, 10:10 AM
:)
I bet he's getting BIG!

Pam
08-02-2006, 01:47 PM
What a cute little guy.Does he have red hair? I love that smile. :)

Liz his hair appears to be brown with a very faint hint of a red color to it. I would mostly call it brown in person though. Big Brother Christian's hair is a strawberry blonde (much lighter than his daddy's and almost the exact shade of his grandpa). :)

*LabLoverKEB*
08-02-2006, 02:51 PM
What a CUTIE! Bella is such a GOOD girl!