PDA

View Full Version : Zazou is missing again... (she is back!) now GONE AGAIN!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Oh no, it is happening again...! She is NOT coming home... :eek: . That is it: no more outdoor playing for her...! never again!!
Up till a while ago, she never left our garden, and played happily with the other cats. But since we are back from France, she seems to go further away, over the fence! After she had lunch, she begged to go outside. If I had known she would stay away, I wouldn't have let her go :( . Please Zazou, listen to my voice and head back home, please!!
Let's hope she found a good place to sleep.... . :(

COME HOME SWEETY :(

catnapper
08-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Oh no! Prayers coming your way that Zazou comes home safe and sound, and right away!

Don Juan's mom
08-01-2006, 04:05 PM
ZAZOU! VENEZ! MANTENANT!

And yes, I think she's proven that she can't be trusted outside unsupervised. Bad girl! :rolleyes:

Liz

Husky_mom
08-01-2006, 04:20 PM
i hope she comes home safely.........once they try "country life" they need to go further :( , come on Zazou no outdoors is better then home, get back now, enough playtime........

orangemm
08-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Zazou, get your fuzzy butt home toute suite! Your meowmie is worried about you, please come home, little girl. :(

caseysmom
08-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Zazou, you better watch it young man you are going to lose your outdoor priveliges. Get your cute furry self home.

Queen of Poop
08-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Zazou, quit being a bad girl. You're giving your meowmie grey hairs. Get your cute little fuzzy butt home NOW!!!

Donnaj4962
08-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Zazou.... you nawtee little kitty! You are worrying your Meowmie. COME HOME NOW!

Your fursibs are also waiting for you to return. Please sweetie, come home so that everyone can rest easy.

catmandu
08-01-2006, 04:55 PM
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad will find Zazou and send her home.
They will have to give her a lecture on waht could happen to a Kitty who strays too far from her Guardians.
We pray that they find her soon.

caseysmom
08-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I am sorry I thought Zazou was a boy...okay I need to correct my post...young lady, get right home.

jenluckenbach
08-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Oh Zazou.....you are SOO bad! you need to get home right now!!!

catland
08-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Is it warm where you live? I know my gang doesn't like to come indoors very often when the weather is nice.

Zazoo - please stop making everyone worry and go back home.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Zazou get your furry behind home right now and stop worrying your meowmy!!! :(

lizbud
08-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Oh my, she's done it again. :( I live in the city so my cats cannot go
outside at all. Much to dangerous. Even my ferals, Momma & Baby cats do not wander far from my garage. I would beside myself with worry over a
prolonged stay away. Zazou, you must not worry your people like this.Maybe
she's just found a quiet spot to rest for awhile.

momcat
08-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh Lut, I can't believe she did it again! Don't worry, she'll be back. Prayers are being prayed that Zazou will soon be with you again.....

Zazou!!! Enough, playing hide and seek is over. You get your fuzzy little behind back to Meowmie and I do mean NOW!!!!!

[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

AbbyMom
08-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Zazou! Zazou! Your mother's calling you! You have to go home. NOW!

BigB_Kittys
08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Rocky is sending prayers and positive thoughts that his distant cousin comes home soon, safe and sound.

Brian
Ontario, Canada

DrKym
08-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Ok Zazou that's it your Mum is worried and you are being very naughty! You get your furry butt home NOW! Oh and you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO grounded! ::takes away the tinned salmon ::
Praying for you Lut.

shais_mom
08-02-2006, 12:33 AM
come home soon Zazou!
Only outdoor playing if on a kitty leash from now on you little stinker!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-02-2006, 04:05 AM
She is back!!! I found her near the bench in our garden, about half hour ago!
Oh my , she was sooooo thirsty and hungry!!

Missy zazou, NO outdoor playing for you, honey !! Mommy gave you a second chance, but you went "hiking" again :(

She is already begging to go back out again, would you believe that???? NO WAY my lady!!! You are punished!!!!

Thanks for all the prayers! She must have found a safe place to sleep, and then made it back home in the morning, looking for food :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
08-02-2006, 04:09 AM
Some cats just like wandering. Our Daisy used to be like that. They particularly like it during the summer nights.
I'm glad that naughty Zazou is back.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-02-2006, 04:17 AM
Nawtee girl Zazou worrying your meowmie again! So glad you are back home

kuhio98
08-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Halo used to wander to the 40-acre swamp behind our house. She wouldn't come back to us (most of the time) when we called her. Now she comes ALL the time even when we don't call her. We trained her, by giving her catnip, everytime she came when we called. Now, if she steps outside they yard, and she sees us, she comes running back wanting nip.

I know most people live in urban areas where it's not safe to let cats out, but those of us with a little more acreage/garden area can let our cats out. Most of the time, we are there supervising them, but you might try the nip idea (for all the cats) to see if it will make a difference. I carry some in my pocket when I'm out, and if Halo comes to me when I call her, I reward her. It might work for Zazou too.

Pepper is another story. There is no reward that she will respond to. She will only come back when she's good and ready. But, she will return more promptly when my husband calls her. :rolleyes:

catmandu
08-02-2006, 09:23 AM
The Pet Angel Rescue Squad with Tubby 2 as the main Cat rescuer were able to find Zsazou fairly easily and lead her to the bench, and told her to wait for you there.'
I miss Tubby 2, but hes a good Cat Finder and was needed to help find lost Cats and Dogs.
I am glad that My Hero is doing a good job.

DrKym
08-02-2006, 10:33 AM
I am so happy for you Lut! Hug that kitty for me! Zazou shame on you !

Kirsten
08-02-2006, 10:37 AM
Sweet Zazou, this is the second time now that you gave your mommy and all of us here such s scare!!!

You know, not all trips into the outdoors may have such a happy ending, and mommy is keeping you inside now for your own safety, not to punish you.

Lut, I'm glad she's back!!!

Kirsten

momoffuzzyfaces
08-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Zazou glad you are home safely.

Being an indoor cat is not bad at all!!! Ask any of my spoiled, pampered fuzzies!!! :D
BUT wondering off can be very very bad!!!

Lizzie
08-02-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm very relieved that Zazou is back. Will she allow you to collar and leash her so she can visit the garden while leashed?

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-02-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm very relieved that Zazou is back. Will she allow you to collar and leash her so she can visit the garden while leashed?

She IS wearing a collar, with an address-case and a bell. But she refuses to wakj on leash..... :(

Donnaj4962
08-02-2006, 03:44 PM
I am so glad to see that Zazou has decided to come home! Nawtee little furry butt! I bet she was smothered with kisses and scolded at the same time! ;)

Welcome home Zazou.... now be a good girl and stay inside where your Meowmie can keep an eye on you!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-03-2006, 04:10 AM
I bet she was smothered with kisses and scolded at the same time! ;)

he he, exactly!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Our (stupid) irresponsible son left the door to the patio open, because he was mad at me. I ordered him to pick up his cigarette-rests from the lawn.
ZAZOU escaped, of course!!Why on earth is he so irresponsible??

Now my sweety is gone again!! Oh my, please come back pussy, you are grounded!! I am almost sure she way stay away again, as her stomack is filled, and it is raining constantly.... :( :( :(

Pawsitive Thinking
08-03-2006, 09:23 AM
She WILL come back - she has a warm and loving home.....as for Jo I would suggest a bucket of sand outside the back door to put his cigarettes out in (and maybe bury his head at the same time!)

Time to go home little Zazou

Donnaj4962
08-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Oh no! Not again! Zazou.... come out, come out, wherever you are! Did you forget that you are grounded? :rolleyes:

Quit making your Meowmie worry! You MUST come home now!

Lut, I agree with the bucket of sand outside the door for your son's cigarettes. That is what my sister does for her children, and it seems to work. Much "cleaner" as they aren't throwing their "butts" all over.

By the way, is your son out in the rain looking for Zazou????? ;)

Hope she is home safe and sound soon!

Corinna
08-03-2006, 09:44 AM
sorry to hear about Zaz again ,I finally got our 17yr old cat Winky to learn to stay in still did escape once this summer. If you figure out a way to keep the boy to get the butts from his ciggys in something let me know SIL and son both know to put in the can but NO they are all over the drive way ERRRRR!!!!

Catty1
08-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Lut, how about one of those dog tie-outs - large metal posts that are screwed in the ground for dogs, with their leash attached to it? That way Zaz can move around, but only so far.

Found a link or two:

Cat houses and runs:

http://www.petacular.com/dir/4.html

This big link...look at the second row of picture, third picture. This tie-out looks really small, but you'll see what I mean.

http://www.petsmart.com/global/search/search_results.jsp?cm_ven=goo&cm_cat=adwords&cm_pla=Dog&cm_ite=TieOuts&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302023689&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302046943&N=2046943&Ne=2&TS=2%7CALL&bmUID=1154617781263

Another idea is to get a leash with a loop in one end - and slip that over a clothesline running in your yard (if you have one). Zaz can run back and forth that way.

She WILL come home - and you'll find an answer somehow!

Kirsten has a cat run - she might have some really good ideas too!

Sonia59
08-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Don't worry, Lut, Zazou will come back ;) Your neighborhoud (not sur I wrote this word correctly...) looks quite safe for kitties.

My previous cat Hercule loved to spend a lot of time outside in summer, full days and nights, and he was just coming back saying hello and eating something before leaving again. He always came back, of course ;)

GreyhoundGirl
08-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Oh, Zazou, not again....

Your mommie is so worried about you. Come back and stay back.

I agree with the dog tie-out post. ;)

catnapper
08-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Oh no! What a roller coaster ride!

Zazou sweety, please come home, meowmie can't stand not knowing where you are!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-03-2006, 11:30 AM
SHE IS BACK!!!

It has been raining very hard all day. An hour ago, I went outside with my umbrella, and yelled as loud as I could!! Hurray, 1 minute later, Zazou came racing from the other end of the garden, back into the kitchen. She was soaking wet. So I wrapped her in a towel and dried her as much as I could; then mylady jumped on the couch and started a long big kitty-wash!!

I am so happy she is back, this heavy rain is enough to get pneumonia...!!

GreyhoundGirl
08-03-2006, 11:32 AM
GOOD ZAZOU !!!! Can you stay back this time? We are all sick from worry.

I'm so glad that you're back safe and sound !

Donnaj4962
08-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Oh, welcome back Zazou! So glad you realized you had made a mistake by sneaking outside. I will tell you what I tell my girls...."You are so lucky that you are an indoor kitty. No scary things inside like there are outside!"

NOW STAY INSIDE LITTLE ONE! :D

orangemm
08-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Whew, what a relief!

No more going outside, you bad girl ;) . I'll bet you didn't like the rain and it brought you back a lot sooner!

Be good and stay inside where you belong!!!

Queen of Poop
08-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Thank goodness for the rain. I'm sure that's what kept her close to home and brought her back in good time.

Now, Zazou, I know the big outdoors is alot of fun. But it is dangerous for a young lady like yourself. Please, please discontinue your outdoor pursuits. You're giving us all grey hairs!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Zazou you are making me dizzy trying to keep up with you!

Please keep your furry behind inside where you are safe!!!

Resist all temptations of open doors, please? :eek: :D

jenluckenbach
08-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Zazou you are making me dizzy trying to keep up with you!

I agree. Zazou.....behave yourself!!!

rg_girlca
08-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh how sad I was to read that precious Zazou was missing. :(
Then so darn happy to hear she returned safe and sound. :)
Then to read that she was missing again, was too much to bear. :(
Then overjoyed to read that she was back AGAIN!!! :D

Zazou darling, please, PLEASE stop your galavating around. I don't know how much more your meowmie can take, or us for that matter.

Stay where you are so well loved and safe.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2006, 03:45 AM
Glad you came to your senses Miss Zazou - if you must go outside restrict your wanderings to Daddy's gorgeous garden :D

Killearn Kitties
08-04-2006, 03:58 AM
I have a theory.

It's ZAZOU who does all the work in the garden. Just like the brownies who come and clean your house during the night (do they not know my address???), Zazou sneaks out during the hours of darkness and does a spot of weeding, dead heading etc! Poor girl must be exhausted!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-04-2006, 05:04 AM
I have a theory.

It's ZAZOU who does all the work in the garden. Just like the brownies who come and clean your house during the night (do they not know my address???), Zazou sneaks out during the hours of darkness and does a spot of weeding, dead heading etc! Poor girl must be exhausted!

Hm..... you think so??
Well, today she is NOT exhausted at all. Right now she is playing cross country with Snoopy!! No hill to high!! Poor couches.... :eek:

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2006, 05:05 AM
Great theory Karen! Those brownies miss my house out too.......

catfamily
08-04-2006, 06:14 AM
I hope Zazou stays inside now.I thought she was still out so I had to change my post.I'm sorry I got here so late.

momcat
08-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Oh Zazou, what ARE we going to do about you. :confused: You simply cannot continue with this bad behavior running away and hiding from Meowmie making her worry so much. The great outdoors can be fun and full of great adventures for a kitty but it also hides danger you can't always see or get away from. Meowmie and Pawpie have always shown you love and kindness but not all hoomins are like that. Some are mean to kitties and other pets. You know you've been a bad girl and we know you're sorry. But you MUST learn to stay inside where it's safe. No more running away and hiding, young lady! You may well find yourself grounded now until the turn of the century.....

momcat
08-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey there, little Zazou... are you behaving yourself today? :confused: